Movies A Batman Beyond Movie Was Pitched To, But Denied By WB

Not sure why they cannot make it.

They were but than they were bought out and that's why Batgirl was canned

gender confused gen z's are bascially splicers -- could make this a live action flick.

They have done two movies in the past and DCAU is filed with one off's -- odd they wouldnt bring this in. Has great villains

"There's no way we can make a Batman Beyond movie. Batman Beyond is awesome, and we're Warner Brothers. We don't do awesome. Now let me get back to my meeting with JJ Abrams about our reboot of Superman 4: The quest for peace."

"There's no way we can make a Batman Beyond movie. Batman Beyond is awesome, and we're Warner Brothers. We don't do awesome. Now let me get back to my meeting with JJ Abrams about our reboot of Superman 4: The quest for peace."
It's weird they won't do because that's what pretty DC does is Batman movies anyways.

In this climate, with the appetite for superhero movies cratering, I don't blame them.

AI will be knocking out so many movies it is gonna make your head spin. The cost will be so little they it will never end.

I've got a pitch; how about no super hero movies for the next ten years or so?

I'm all for this. It's fucking incredible how many cut and paste stupid fucking movies of adults wearing spandex and facemasks shooting magic energy beams exist already. There should be about 1 percent of the number there is. It's mind bottling.

Good they would have fd it up. Terry would be a non binary and mult-ethnic.

I've got a pitch; how about no super hero movies for the next ten years or so?
there's plenty of comics out there to make seriously good TV from, that evades the superhero tropes.

The Invisibles for example.

Batmans my favorite and I been a fan my whole life. I dont want to see an old Bruce needing help to still fight criminals. I would hope he cleaned things up and took off with Catwoman just like the movie.
The dark knight rises gave him the best ending possible.

There’s too many Batman movies already and they all suck. Even the one with Heath Ledger as the Joker.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back