Law Airport executive shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas

Oh the irony of this thread. Show me where I ever agreed with such a silly statement. Going to the wrong address is one thing, someone getting shot when returning fire in a raid resulting from them in selling drugs, guns, etc. doesn't matter what the demo is. Surprised you boot lickers aren't spouting your normal back the blue npc response.

Some of you almost sound like you want the ATF defunded. Like replace ATF with police and it's literally the same argument from other threads '" they are out here literally executing regular citizens". Hmmm what demo has said that before ???

Are fucking kidding? Who’s calling who a boot licker?

You fucks support federal DOJ overreach while calling local out PD ACAB?

It’s the opposite douche.

The ATF has been corrupt and incompetent garbage for decades. Fast and Furious?

Let’s summarize.. The dude had zero criminal history.

- They cut power to the house
- Covered the Doorbell camera
- Didn’t wear body cams
- No knock raid

One of those most dangerous operations available for a guy who would have given up quietly under a normal arrest.

You’re perfectly fine with this murder because it was a white guy. Flip the race and this city is being burned down by the dipshit squad:

What if you were the Executive of Littlerock Arkansas National Airport and the law was that if they could find a better way they do not go forward with a No Knock Warrant?

Policy, not law. The cops aren't going to be arrested because they served a warrant in a way you thought was too mean.

Sorry, I guess I just believe in law and order more than you guys. I guess that was just one of the many things you republicans were never serious about.

Policy, not law. The cops aren't going to be arrested because they served a warrant in a way you thought was too mean.

Sorry, I guess I just believe in law and order more than you guys. I guess that was just one of the many things you republicans were never serious about.

You don't know what the fuck your are babbling about. You're just picking a side because OMG guns bad / Authoritarian government good. You little wannabe fascist runt.

You clearly failed to watch the Congressional testimony by the head of the ATF where he straight up admitted the policy, you wanted to cite, is that they ONLY do a No Knock Warrant when there is not better options. Every person with a brain that is not some Left Cult partisan like you can share a scenario where this guy is picked up at work while a team goes to his home and serves the Warrant to his wife. It should have been a simple and easy event... not this.

You clearly failed to watch the Congressional testimony by the head of the ATF where he straight up admitted the policy, you wanted to cite, is that they ONLY do a No Knock Warrant when there is not better options.

That's right. Policy, not law. So you can stop lying and claiming the ATF violated the law when they conducted a lawful warrant.

As to how do I feel about a criminal getting shot when he brandished a gun during a search warrant? Well I hold him responsible. How do I do that? Well you know how you guys like to say "play stupid games.....?" Well I apply that consistently.

You don't know what the fuck your are babbling about. You're just picking a side because OMG guns bad / Authoritarian government good. You little wannabe fascist runt.

You clearly failed to watch the Congressional testimony by the head of the ATF where he straight up admitted the policy, you wanted to cite, is that they ONLY do a No Knock Warrant when there is not better options. Every person with a brain that is not some Left Cult partisan like you can share a scenario where this guy is picked up at work while a team goes to his home and serves the Warrant to his wife. It should have been a simple and easy event... not this.
I don't remember the exact details and I'm probably not going to check, but I think search warrants (always) confer the power to detain either anyone present, or at least anyone who lives at the premises to be searched (ie reasonable suspicion is not required to do so). However they do not always contain a power to arrest the homeowner or other residents, if they aren't present. Can you, or anyone else clarify whether this search warrant conferred the power to arrest Malinowski if he wasn't at home?

By the way I'm not going through everything point by point but you did say Malinowski's corpse was left lying for (at least) four hours while his wife was locked in a police car, but he died in hospital so that doesn't sound right.

The ATF along with the FBI and most of the DOJ need to be taken apart from the top down. The entire DC leadership needs to be replaced with people from the rank and file who actually care about the law and the rights of American citizens.
Defund the police!!1!1!1!

He had zero clue they were authorities. They kicked his door down in the dark after they took out his camera, raided his house, and he got offed in his own hallway standing next to his wife.

What happens to you if someone kicks your door down in the dark and raids your home and you have zero clue?

You do know he was in a Federally protected space 40+ hours a week? They could have easily arrested him without issues.
Seems fair if they didn't announce. Now I'm reading no body cam footage

He fired two shots at the feet of the agents who had busted into his house and they and shot him in the head right next to his wife.
It does seem like some aspects of this situation are worth questioning, but this is a completely ridiculous complaint. "He was only shooting at their feet" isn't even something I've heard the ACAB crowd try and use as a serious argument in police shootings.

It was pretty rude of them to shoot the guy in front of his wife though. A good cop would have just kept dodging the foot shots and only returned fire once the wife left the room.

Armchair anti-fascists advocating for police authority like this. These are legal ways for the feds to eliminate informants and other criminals within the network.

No priors, could have easily taken him at his house while leaving. Amazing that anybody would advocate for this kind of process. Over guns....you know, that toy that even unlanded immigrants are provided legal access to?

ROFL. You can't make it up.

It does seem like some aspects of this situation are worth questioning, but this is a completely ridiculous complaint. "He was only shooting at their feet" isn't even something I've heard the ACAB crowd try and use as a serious argument in police shootings.

It was pretty rude of them to shoot the guy in front of his wife though. A good cop would have just kept dodging the foot shots and only returned fire once the wife left the room.

He was a dead man as soon as they decided to cut his power and kick his door down with tactical gear in the dark. I know I would be dead too. There's no way I don't come out of my bedroom armed.

They ignored common sense and how they are supposed to conduct themselves resulting in a man needlessly murdered in his own house in the dark with zero clue why.

He was a dead man as soon as they decided to cut his power and kick his door down with tactical gear in the dark. I know I would be dead too. There's no way I don't come out of my bedroom armed.

They ignored common sense and how they are supposed to conduct themselves resulting in a man needlessly murdered in his own house in the dark with zero clue why.
Okay, these are the somewhat reasonable points that I said could be questioned. Much better than the nonsense of "he was only shooting at their feet" you tried earlier.

Okay, these are the somewhat reasonable points that I said could be questioned. Much better than the nonsense of "he was only shooting at their feet" you tried earlier.
Throw enough darts and you can eventually hit the board now and then.

And the moral is: always aim for Center Mass.

If it's cops you'll probably still get killed, but at least you might take one of the bastards with you. ;)

Back