Media Anthony Smith accepts Poatan's 50k grappling challenge

"seething with hatred"

i've met anthony multiple times,
and i do not hate him.
I have mocked him to his face without hate.

Grow the fuck up.

Repeatedly said I bet on him this past weekend. You live in your imagination.
This is so pathetic.

Lol, bud. Do you have severe ADD or do you always leave out the first half of a sentence when you qoute soneone? I said

Doesn't mean I think you literally hate the guy and would be seething with hatred if you would ever meet him in real life.

Grow up, or more likely, take whatever meds you you are in need of.
Time to grow up.
<Selugi>
Desperate to make it personal,
when this is about the Anthony's grappling history, and his mouth.

Wake up to your assumptions,
don't be afraid of opinions based on history.

edit: putting both you dogs on ignore until you're old enough to remember this forum is about MMA... not simpleton generalizations like "haters" & "blind fans"

Bruh, you still don't even know what my initial comment was about. Take your meds, son.

Edit: On second thought, you may be on some meds already and that could also he the problem. Lots of pharmaceutical drugs will fuck you up.

Last edited:
getting a bit tired of this guy, he's so desperate for attention and very obsessive with pereira

Respectfully he isn’t a purple from a good school. Purples who medal will smoke him and Smith.

He really did. Watch his training videos when he first started to the time he got to Israel. Respectfully he was moving like a white belt.
They would be purple belts at nearly any school. Purple belt is an intermediate grappler, Smith and Alex are intermediate grapplers (Smith is likely an advanced one, I would be absolutely shocked if he is not a black belt). It takes like one year to become a blue belt, the average blue belt is not going to be as good at jiu jitsu as Alex Smith. He has been grappling for 20 years, he won his first fight using an armbar which most blue belts cannot do against other people with grappling training in a combat situation.

I do not know what medalist have to do with anything. Naturally people who medal at purple belt are the best competitive grapplers at purple belt. They are supposed to smoke other purple belts in grappling, that is what they do.

There is a lot of middle ground between world champion at purple belt level and getting a purple belt from a good school. Obviously a purple belt world champion can destroy most black belts in grappling, that isn't what belts are for.

Lol, bud. Do you have severe ADD or do you always leave out the first half of a sentence when you qoute soneone? I said

Grow up, or more likely, take whatever meds you you are in need of.

Bruh, you still don't even know what my initial comment was about. Take your meds, son.

Edit: On second thought, you may be on some meds already and that could also he the problem. Lots of pharmaceutical drugs will fuck you up.
Deliberately omitting half the sentence to make it the opposite of what you said then replying is wild lol

Last edited:
Deliberating omitting half the sentence to make it the opposite of what you said then replying is wild lol

And then quickly putting us on ignore so he wouldn't have to see the confrontation with his shenningans... <lmao>unless he reads your post... <lol>

They would be purple belts at nearly any school. Purple belt is an intermediate grappler, Smith and Alex are intermediate grapplers (Smith is likely an advanced one, I would be absolutely shocked if he is not a black belt). It takes like one year to become a blue belt, the average blue belt is not going to be as good at jiu jitsu as Alex Smith. He has been grappling for 20 years, he won his first fight using an armbar which most blue belts cannot do against other people with grappling training in a combat situation.

I do not know what medalist have to do with anything. Naturally people who medal at purple belt are the best competitive grapplers at purple belt. They are supposed to smoke other purple belts in grappling, that is what they do.

There is a lot of middle ground between world champion at purple belt level and getting a purple belt from a good school. Obviously a purple belt world champion can destroy most black belts in grappling, that isn't what belts are for.
Thanks for not reading the previous convo and yapping about nothing. Where did I say smith is a purple belt?

Back