Media Bryce Mitchell informs Bisping that gravity aint real.

Emmett punched Swiss cheese holes into his brain

I've also heard these flat earthers say satellites are apparently balloons or something?

My friend's grandpa actually built them. He had a degree from MIT and everything, which in case you didn't know is one of the most prestigious schools in the country for aerospace and astronautics research. So what does Bryce Mitchell postulate they teach/have them do at these jobs/schools?

Does he have pictures of the satellites that he built? Please share!

Brain damage definitely is real though.

If I were his family I'd force him retire from fighting and have his brain checked up... He's not even in his thirties yet, the state he's in already is legit sad at such a young age.

Brain damage definitely is real though.

If I were his family I'd force him retire from fighting and have his brain checked up... He's not even in his thirties yet, the state he's in already is legit sad at such a young age.
I can almost guarantee you his family is religous nutters too. You will very rarely run into a guy that has opinions like Bryce without it being indoctrinated into him from childhood.

I can almost guarantee you his family is religous nutters too. You will very rarely run into a guy that has opinions like Bryce without it being indoctrinated into him from childhood.
That's true, but there are also people who turn into this sort of stuff after a lot of brain damage or drug / alcohol abuse or sometimes even too much time spent being brain washed online.

He's playing a role to be entertaining
He was on TUF and wasn't totally nuts
If he was really interested in physics and really thought gravity wasn't real, he would never use an elevator or cross a large bridge

I've also heard these flat earthers say satellites are apparently balloons or something?

My friend's grandpa actually built them. He had a degree from MIT and everything, which in case you didn't know is one of the most prestigious schools in the country for aerospace and astronautics research. So what does Bryce Mitchell postulate they teach/have them do at these jobs/schools?
Thats what they want you to think

Gravity

giphy-downsized-large.gif
He is dense too though

It’s quite funny to me how people think Bryce should be killed but gleefully root on the numerous scumbags in the sport who’ve actually physically harmed people outside of the cage.

Yeah... I don't dislike the guy for his beliefs at all. They are comparatively benign in the Meta narrative.

He is interesting in the cage, took short notice against the hardest hitter ever to weigh in at 145, and is willing to work for what he wants.

I also don't mind folks giving him grief and making fun of his out of the cage notions...

Dude welcomes the debate and is bright enough to know that most people don't agree with anything he says and are going to light him up.

That's true, but there are also people who turn into this sort of stuff after a lot of brain damage or drug / alcohol abuse or sometimes even too much time spent being brain washed online.
A fairly significant time spent incarcerated can often lead to born-agains as well.

Can't wait to see Bryce knocked out again.

That's correct. The ball's acceleration momentarily vanishes at the center (where the magnitude of the velocity is a maximum) and the velocity momentarily vanishes at the end points (where the magnitude of the acceleration is a maximum).
Does the 2nd law of TD state that that energy would eventually dissipate and begin reaching less and less on each pass until coming to rest at dead center?

Does the 2nd law of TD state that that energy would eventually dissipate and begin reaching less and less on each pass until coming to rest at dead center?
It keeps transferring from potential to kinetic and losing energy as it goes. Plus, general air resistance will attribute to that.

Back