Media Dana White : "The reason why Pereira was limping after the fight was because he broke his toe 2 weeks before the fight"

I thought the broken toe thing was for Hill not Pereira. In fact, the quote from the title you got out of your ass.
I added it for morons like you and that journalist because I knew some will misunderstand it. Here is Pereira confirming he had a broken toe.

Last edited:
After the fight i went to gas station. i was doing my thing and some local bum come to me. I thought he needed some cash so I was ready to give him a couple of bucks just not to have any trouble. He started shaking his head showing me like he doesnt need any cash and said:"Have you seen todays ufc 300? I knocked the winner of main even once". I didnt know why someone would ever say that to a random stranger. The only thing I could do is to take photo of him before leaving gas station.
ran-into-this-dude-at-the-gas-station-he-bummed-a-cig-and-v0-9dryxxad6dhc1.jpeg

I added it for morons like you because I knew some will misunderstand it. He was talking about Pereira, he only mention Hill a little bit in there to give him some credit, but the question and the discussion was about Pereira and he was referring to Pereira there. Also if you did not notice, Pereira was limping pretty badly in the cage after the fight, not hill.
You still got it out of your ass

Hill definitely didn't look fully recovered from his injury and didn't move like he used to. I was pretty skeptical going into this fight to begin with with a fast turn around.

Didn't know that man was capable of breaking a toe. Dude looks like he's made of stone and jungle vines for ligaments.

Pereira confirmed it in the post fight interview

Back