DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE (Hilarious Tie-In Popcorn Bucket, post #222; Full Trailer, post #166)

Predict DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE worldwide box office total

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And who do you think hires the film marketing agency? And who approves of their designs?
it varies. in the case of DP&W, Maximum Effort (owned by Reynolds) is the agency given the keys to the marketing & promotional material, so it was almost certainly baked into his contract. do you think Ryan is trying to out his good friend? or do you think his marketing team is just piggybacking off the viral phenomenon of the Dune 2 bucket, but w/ a self-aware comedic edge based on the antagonistic homoeroticism of DP’s & Wolverine’s relationship?

And when I mention 'Hollywood Insiders' who would you think I would be referring to?
you specifically? a shadow cabal of illuminati ofc

100% agree....but we probably aren't their target demo for this. My 13 year old daughter STILL has her stupid Taylor Swift movie popcorn bucket that she uses.

I still have my Top Gun : Maverick popcorn bucket setting right here in my living room and now I really wish I wouldve got a T-Swizzle popcorn bucket when I went to her movie

<Oku01>

Back