DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE (Hilarious Tie-In Popcorn Bucket, post #222; Full Trailer, post #166)

Predict DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE worldwide box office total

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That bucket really isn't helping the 20+ year rumors that Hugh Jackman is gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

This seems like a *Wink*Wink*Nudge*Nudge* amongst Hollywood insiders.

so you’re saying this popcorn bucket was designed by “Hollywood insiders”

do you think before you type?

Who do you think designed the bucket? Independent artists and their design somehow got picked up by the movie studios and promoted through social media?

Who do you think designed the bucket? Independent artists and their design somehow got picked up by the movie studios and promoted through social media?

a film marketing agency?!? who the heck do you think is designing & making the promo material for movies?

i swear, for someone so into the various forms of visual media, you sure are clueless as to how everything works

This popcorn bucket shit is lame.

I guess it'll draw the merch fiends who might normally wait till streaming though so eh.

This popcorn bucket shit is lame.

I guess it'll draw the merch fiends who might normally wait till streaming though so eh.
100% agree....but we probably aren't their target demo for this. My 13 year old daughter STILL has her stupid Taylor Swift movie popcorn bucket that she uses.

100% agree....but we probably aren't their target demo for this. My 13 year old daughter STILL has her stupid Taylor Swift movie popcorn bucket that she uses.

Damn, Deadpool is marketed to young kids, no wonder they are so fucked up now...

::yells at cloud to get off lawn:::

(I kid.. mostly)

a film marketing agency?!? who the heck do you think is designing & making the promo material for movies?

And who do you think hires the film marketing agency? And who approves of their designs?

And when I mention 'Hollywood Insiders' who would you think I would be referring to?

Back