Law Justice Alito allegedly had a ‘Stop the Steal’ symbol on display at his house

LOL this motherfucker had ANOTHER flag outside of a different property.

There goes that “my wife was just trolling the neighbor” excuse.

An “Appeal To Heaven” Christian battle flag, part of a wackjob movement for a “more Christian” government. Probably he has no business being a Supreme Court Justice.

View attachment 1044696
at least he knows what a woman is.

Chief Justice John Roberts on Thursday rejected a meeting request from Democratic lawmakers who wanted to discuss two provocative flags hoisted at Justice Samuel Alito’s properties.

“Separation of powers concerns and the importance of preserving judicial independence counsel against such appearances,” Roberts wrote in a letter released by the Supreme Court.

The chief justice’s letter landed a day after Alito told lawmakers in his own letters that he will not recuse in cases involving the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol. Alito said that his wife, Martha-Ann Alito, hoisted an upside-down American flag at their Virginia home in January 2021 in response to a neighborhood spat. He said she also raised the “Appeal to Heaven” flag at their New Jersey property last summer.

These clowns believe they are our "high priests"...beyond reproach and subject to no accountability. They have signaled the contention that, essentially, no other branch of Government can regulate them, which is false. They claim to espouse "Constitutonal Originalism" and yet they subscribe to judicial review, and a past conservative Court stepped clear into reviewing State Law to hand the Presidency to a Republican candidate.

The Court is rogue, and in a normal functioning society these traitors would be impeached with haste.

What’s his definition? “Somebody I can scapegoat so I don’t get into ethics trouble”?
<{Heymansnicker}>

Why the fuck is he cowering behind his old lady? lol. I mean I know why, it's just incredibly dishonorable behavior regardless, in any case. But in other news, you'll be so proud of Justice Thomas. This sort of stuff is why @Sinister considers him the GOAT.

Why the fuck is he cowering behind his old lady? lol. I mean I know why, it's just incredibly dishonorable behavior regardless, in any case. But in other news, you'll be so proud of Justice Thomas. This sort of stuff is why @Sinister considers him the GOAT.

Thomas is such a monstrous creature.
I can’t even imagine making the argument that African American children weren’t adversely harmed by segregation. Like wtf.

I can agree that SCOTUS shouldn’t literally be drawing state legislative maps, but I think it’s well within their authority to judge whether they are constitutionally drawn or not. They had no issue judging Florida’s recount procedures unconstitutional in Bush v Gore.

Thomas is such a monstrous creature.
I can’t even imagine making the argument that African American children weren’t adversely harmed by segregation. Like wtf.

I can agree that SCOTUS shouldn’t literally be drawing state legislative maps, but I think it’s well within their authority to judge whether they are constitutionally drawn or not. They had no issue judging Florida’s recount procedures unconstitutional in Bush v Gore.
Clarence Thomas is like the final boss of these guys -
giphy.gif

I found some footage of Clarence Thomas in his early law career:

Isn't it wonderful how 3 of the Republican justices were placed there by a convicted felon and the other 3 were placed there by a guy who didn't actually win his presidency and used... surprise surprise... the supreme court to steal the 2000 election.

Republicans = Criminal and Corrupt Scum

Last edited:
Back