News Khabib owes over $3 million in taxes

You idiot,
quite the contrary I am quite irreligious , the difference with me being is that Im not hating someone because their belief system is different that mine.
For example I dont jump into every Sage Northcutt thread and shit on his appearance , his character , his family or his fighting style e-v-e-r-y s-i-n-g-l-e t-i-m-e ,when really my ulterior motive is that I dont like his Christianity... BTW just in case you are that thick, which you well could be , I dont hate him at all.
Why don't people hate on Bosnian and Albanian fighters like Ilir Latifi ?

You guys bring religion into this.

You might be atheist but muslim born and afiliated.

Don't call me idiot you ape. You got no arguments.

Have a good day ;)

You’re absolutely moronic if you think Putin’s press secretary is secretly calling people to call in other to tell Khabib to support Putin.

Khabib’s getting that call directly from Dimitri or Putin. Just as he always has.
You replied to the wrong person

You’re absolutely moronic if you think Putin’s press secretary is secretly calling people to call in other to tell Khabib to support Putin.

Khabib’s getting that call directly from Dimitri or Putin. Just as he always has.
I meant muslim celebrate victories of guys who got the same religion. Christians don't. Cause the religion says they are brothers based on faith.

Why don't people hate on Bosnian and Albanian fighters like Ilir Latifi ?

You guys bring religion into this.

You might be atheist but muslim born and afiliated.

Don't call me idiot you ape. You got no arguments.

Ok , you are not an idiot, a half mashed spud perhaps

Back