Kingmakers. WTF is this?

Praying is comes to PS5 but I doubt we'll see it for a while. Small team and ports can be expensive.

The term bonkers comes to mind.
The old Capcom game?
Bonkers_%28SNES_game_cover%29.jpg

:cool:

Im pretty sure there is a rts/building aspect to the game. I don't think it's a zombie horde defense game.
I think there were some dynasty warrior games with build mechanics. This looks like a Dynasty Warriors mod.

I think there were some dynasty warrior games with build mechanics. This looks like a Dynasty Warriors mod.
Is that a bad thing or a good thing?
Never played dynasty warriors.

hack and slash one person vs larger army.

It's not a bad game. incredibly repetitive. set in ancient china/japan and you are basically a one man army v thousands of soldiers. you have soldiers on your side and can direct them but everything is on you to basically run around chopping generals' heads off. Sort of like a survivor game if you are ridiculously over powered. In this case you have guns not qing xi magic.

This seems fun but I can only see it as a buggy laggy mess.

It is like a giant hack and slash genre from Japan. There is a giant battlefield. You have one hero and you run into battles to fight other minions or bosses. It's kinda like Yakuza games but maybe at a way larger scale. Also minus all the side quests etc etc. It's all fighting.

Back