Michel Pereira vs. Ihor Potieria was one of the worst beatdowns I've seen recently

I like Michel, but I think he is over achieving. Not sure how he does against the top guys, but if he can keep it up that would be great too. Just think he is getting 'lucky' so far, but the top of the division will always show your true colors. Its time for us to find out.
So far his 3 wins at 185 are against pretty much cans.

I would not call him overachiever until he beat someone with a pulse.

6 strikes. "Beat down". Huh? Also, I don't think Potieria was hurt. He threw a kick when he got hit which probably put him off balance. He was defending immediately and didn't fall all the way back once he hit the mat.

I like Michel, but I think he is over achieving. Not sure how he does against the top guys, but if he can keep it up that would be great too. Just think he is getting 'lucky' so far, but the top of the division will always show your true colors. Its time for us to find out.
Dude having the easiest time of his life and overachieving?

He is a beast, Yoel athleticism with way more volume

Dude having the easiest time of his life and overachieving?

He is a beast, Yoel athleticism with way more volume
I highly doubt Michel will ever fight for the title. Unless he gets an easy road but never would make it to the title shot if he had to earn like Yoel did. As another poster put it, he is crushing cans right now but we'll find out soon enough. I think he is middle of the pack at best at MW. And dude isn't anywhere as athletic as Yoel.

Back