No version of Volk beats Topuria

How do you know?
well first i have wrestled with him second i have seen him wrestle and grapple and i can tell fighter has skills i am not like these casuals "oh did u see what volk did to yair? how ilia can beat him" makhachev is good really good but he will not bully ilia like he did to others and i bet u ilia can takedown him if he wants to but it will be stand up fight mostly and ilia has way better boxing

well first i have wrestled with him second i have seen him wrestle and grapple and i can tell fighter has skills i am not like these casuals "oh did u see what volk did to yair? how ilia can beat him" makhachev is good really good but he will not bully ilia like he did to others and i bet u ilia can takedown him if he wants to but it will be stand up fight mostly and ilia has way better boxing

Pics of you grappling with Topuria?

Are you as good of wrestler\grappler as Makhachev, that you can tell he will outgrapple him?

Pics of you grappling with Topuria?

Are you as good of wrestler\grappler as Makhachev, that you can tell he will outgrapple him?
I dont need to be as good as makhachev to see how good is someone
And i didnt say ilia is better wrestler than makhachev i am saying ilia is good enough to stop makhachevs wrestling and make it stand up fight

I dont need to be as good as makhachev to see how good is someone
And i didnt say ilia is better wrestler than makhachev i am saying ilia is good enough to stop makhachevs wrestling and make it stand up fight

Ok, thanks for your opinion

awesome av buds. im a huge panthers fan!!!

so gutted we lost crichton end of last year to the doggies, but funny that he walked in there with 3 premierships, dally m centre of the year and just got appointed captain today or yesterday! im so happy for him but wish he was still there at the panthers.

will be interesting to see how the world club challenge goes this sunday morning.

awesome av buds. im a huge panthers fan!!!

so gutted we lost crichton end of last year to the doggies, but funny that he walked in there with 3 premierships, dally m centre of the year and just got appointed captain today or yesterday! im so happy for him but wish he was still there at the panthers.

will be interesting to see how the world club challenge goes this sunday morning.
Yeah Critter has always been so clutch in big games, we'll definitely miss him. Hopefully Tago can stay fit and pick up some of the slack

Back