On average, which country has hotter girls? USA or Russia?

Probably Russia, they will have that squarish head but the lack of food keeps them thinner so that will make up for it. In the US you can have a woman with a pretty face but she is a 250 pound linebacker who has a “thyroid” issue or is disabled.

Russian is the highest ranked ethnicity in terms of beauty. Cristy Ren is a fine example
16.jpg.fba4a7ff160c95e403dd87dc5b916925.jpg

I don't really consider American to be an ethnicity (the most common ethnicity in America is German), but America has better variety than Russia.

If this is what most Russian women look like, we don't need variety. No wonder we never dropped a bomb!

(Also, looks shopped ... or whatever the kids write these days)

If this is what most Russian women look like, we don't need variety. No wonder we never dropped a bomb!

(Also, looks shopped ... or whatever the kids write these days)
An image search of Cristy Ren will be generously rewarded; she's the real deal.

Which of these 2 countries do you think have hotter girls on average? We just had some kind of convention of Russians at my hotel and zero fat women.
Russian women are hotter. CZECH Republic has some of the hottest women in europe though.

Which of these 2 countries do you think have hotter girls on average? We just had some kind of convention of Russians at my hotel and zero fat women.
This isn't a serious question.
The upside is most Russian women hate Russian men and want to get away from them.

I've never actually seen a hot Russian woman but I'm sure they exist. I would say that the US probably has hotter dime pieces, especially if you want variety but the average woman in Russia is probably better looking than the average in the US

Really, the only advantage US has in that department, is (1) more diversity; good-looking women of all backgrounds, and (2) bigger population, so more good-looking women, in absolute terms.
Also if you like curvy women, thick or bbws, the US surely has Russia beat

Russia over the U.S

However for me Mexico would be my country of choice when it comes to beautiful women.
There are other latin countries with much more beautiful women

russia by far. i was amazed that of all the countries i have been to, israel had the overall hottest. and i have been to colombia, panama, mexico and 25 other countries. totally shocked me since american jews don't seem to be particularly hot
I wonder why that is, also the culture there seems to be more masculine and less nerdy compared to American Jewish culture. Even the guys there are more likely to be fit and athletic

Back