News Khalil Rountree out of UFC 303

Yeah no joke this is one of the worst PPV cards ever. I know a lot of us were saying that about the Erceg card, but that one had a lot of sleeper bangers. This has Payton Talbot vs Yanis Ghemmouri and Pyfer vs Barriault

You could reasonably call it a 1/10 PPV

I don’t take supplements, cuz I’m a Sherdogger
<brucenod> <{UberTS}>

Conor will be next to pull out

<EdgyBrah>

He has been on a terror ko’ing people but outside of hardcore fans nobody has noticed because all of them have been in a bingo hall. Gets the co-main of a mcgregor card and gets suspended. Ouch!!
Yea, really absolutely terrible for Khalil. Most exposure he was getting for the foreseeable future and he loses it with something as dumb as this.
Yeah tainted supplement excuse again. All these guys training in Thailand are suspicious.
I always give the benefit of the doubt to a fighter, but training in Thailand is certainly a red flag when popping.

DHEA is not a game changer

I’m doing TRT and DHEA and haven’t noticed a difference
Other than I’ll kick your fucking ass

Yea, really absolutely terrible for Khalil. Most exposure he was getting for the foreseeable future and he loses it with something as dumb as this.

I always give the benefit of the doubt to a fighter, but training in Thailand is certainly a red flag when popping.
DHEA isn’t shit

It just doesn’t

It shouldn’t be banned

It’s not a big deal, it’s not like a 1509 level TRT test result

What are the benefits exactly?

It can lead to slightly higher testosterone and estrogen at the same time, theoretically could give better gains and/or help you recover faster.

Ive actually tried it twice and didnt feel it helped to any measurable amount when i used it around 2014 or 2015 when I was serious about bodybuilding.

Did it a few years later again when doing more of a powerlifting routine and dont think it did much either. For what its worth, its 100% legal. You can buy a can of DHEA pills from Wal-Mart.

Yeah tainted supplement excuse again. All these guys training in Thailand are suspicious.

It isn’t as if the US isn’t one of the easiest places to get PED’s. Thailand is the MT capitol of the world lol

Will wait for more info, but if it is DHEA, it’s a nothing burger.

Back