International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Awesome!! it's like....when is Russia going to use a tactical nuke already hahahaha.

Ukraine (America) should continue to send long range bombs and drones into Russia. Let's sit on the sidelines and see what kind of reaction we can get out of them. What's the worst that can happen? More Ukrainian fighters getting slaughtered? I think we are well past caring about them and their families that will never see them again.

Awesome!! it's like....when is Russia going to use a tactical nuke already hahahaha.

Ukraine (America) should continue to send long range bombs and drones into Russia. Let's sit on the sidelines and see what kind of reaction we can get out of them. What's the worst that can happen? More Ukrainian fighters getting slaughtered? I think we are well past caring about them and their families that will never see them again.

Now do that for the 500,000 russian casualties.

Nice trolling. Funny is to see russian troll farms so concerned.. .about ukrainians lifes. Amazing instructions from curators.

Oh man. I guess Ukraine is the only casualties in this battle

Oh man, i guess this is all you could think to post.

Oh man, I guess this is your brain capacity limit.
Nice trolling. BTW we remember your other clones here. Maybe learn a bit change style otherwise you are too boring.

Casual flowchart : pretending to be co concerned about. ..vuala ukrainians lifes.LoL.
Excusing your matushka ....
Insulting posters who doesn't agree with you.

Btw such job might be done by chatbot.....

It is easy to love matushka from distance, comrade.

picture
picture

usyk is a bit of a bitch

Back in 22 all 4 ukrainian welders went to fight from my local factory, yet usyk didnt sign up like thousands of other athletes did and he still dares to wear the traditional ukr military cossack haircut lol

Hope he atleast donates money if he plays the patriot angle.

usyk is a bit of a bitch

Back in 22 all 4 ukrainian welders went to fight from my local factory, yet usyk didnt sign up like thousands of other athletes did and he still dares to wear the traditional ukr military cossack haircut lol

Hope he atleast donates money if he plays the patriot angle.
Most likely donated and then he is more effective than in some trenches because he isn't military pro ...however might provide money to Ukr to hire maybe 10 or more real pros somewhere.

Youtuber denys doesn't donate Ukraine anything while is making big money from his YT and TG channels ....posting mainly just positive for Ukr events and is banking ppl who asks him uncomfortable questions. Switzerland is nice country to live in and love Ukraine from distance.
BTW Ukr still is getting some money also from Usyk's mortgage tax payments.

You can drop the act bro, you seem a bit upset.

We've seen what kind of reaction Russia has when we do nothing, they'll just invade a neighbour or two.
Now, we've also seen what they'll do when we allow Ukraine to strike them with US made missiles: they did jack shit.

FFS for 2 years we've got recon planes flying just outside of their defensive zones, pretty much directly assisting with attacks and they don't dare to do shit about them.

When do you suppose the Russians will drop those nukes again? <lol>
Shit son, we should be couping in Georgia next.

<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

Back