Sativa vs Indica vs Hybrids

Just consumed Sativa for the first time about 20 minutes ago.
Till now, I've mostly consumed "unclassified" edibles or chocolates. Curious to see how distinctive its effect is.

Pls report back. And I have no idea what strain I get, my mate grows it for me.

Sativa in the day
Indica at night

Hybrid or Sativa if i want to be creative and stay awake.

Just consumed Sativa for the first time about 20 minutes ago.
Till now, I've mostly consumed "unclassified" edibles or chocolates. Curious to see how distinctive its effect is.
Just starting to kick in strong within the past few minutes. (Typical time frame if I'm not physically active.)

Definitely a stronger angularity than the Hybrid gummies I procured the same time as the Sativa. And I did just make a post wherein I experimented with a bit of Costanza-esque humor.

Just starting to kick in strong within the past few minutes. (Typical time frame if I'm not physically active.)

Definitely a stronger angularity than the Hybrid gummies I procured the same time as the Sativa. And I did just make a post wherein I experimented with a bit of Costanza-esque humor.
Well, knock me over with a feather!
I now know I've had Sativa on numerous occasions!
The neighborhood cannabis store doesn't sell products which indicate the particular strain, so I never looked into the matter. But the dialogic phenomenology brought on by the labeled Sativa is so familiar that I can now easily distinguish among the three main variants.

Cue Jeff Goldblum.

Weed is for fucking losers. Weed bros are the lamest fucking people.

good sativa is hard to find,
what dominates the market are indicas and indica dominant hybrids, due to the amount of their flower output and easier growth management, so its a cost based decision it looks like
its sad
for example landrace sativas are the real deal i think, like durban poison or acapulco gold

I prefer sativa, for reasons already mentioned by others.
But, sativas are harder to get, and harder to grow, especially landrace strains.
My reccomendation:
Durban Poison
Amnesia haze
Lemon haze
Acapulco gold
Amnesia Haze. Love it.

Sativa in the day
Indica at night

Hybrid or Sativa if i want to be creative and stay awake.

Pretty much this. Though I've found (being a very heavy waxxer) that it doesn't really matter anymore. I hit the desired or needed level then carry on. I do still feel mild differences (more of an up or down energy) but negligable.

I'm all about the Delta 9 (THCa) products - all of the strains make me sleepy.

Sativa during the morning and day. Indica at night. Hybrids when youre on the go, at sporting events, concerts, the in laws, friends etc...

Marijuana is a gateway drug stay away from it unless you want to be smoking crack and meth

Back