Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Full Trailer, post #3621)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I'm freakin' stoked for Season 4. As a lead up to Season 4 I'm going to rewatch the other 3 seaons so it's fresh in my mind!

If I was his lawyer I would say that while Homelander is invincible, he son is not. He has enemies everywhere and this man who threw the thing clearly made himself out to be an enemy. Maybe homelander went too far to protect his son but who wouldn’t? Homelander had no way of knowing if this was the beginning of a larger attack and had to defend his boy.

Then if I’m the opposing council I would just agree because otherwise I’ll get zapped

Last edited:
Vought International
Vought International2 days ago
"Closing arguments are complete in Homelander’s “trial,” and he has nothing further to say at this time. This has always been a WITCH HUNT, disguised as “justice.” He looks forward to his name being cleared and returning to more important tasks, like MAKING AMERICA SUPER AGAIN!"

sM9aHCOGCZxzzpH__JBKDOP1hwezxr0Xnb7b7ng-0NdEmV6zQQwxhDJIXSgepTkg6XZv6zwOnsp4=s1080-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff-rw-nd-v1

This is the only show I want to see on amazon I rather rent the season separately than resubscribe to amazon prime which I have cancelled right now.

Vought International
Vought International9 hours ago
This June, Vought is proud to present Dawn of the Seven: THE MAEVE CUT. Every scene featuring Her Majesty is digitally-enhanced with a rainbow to remind us what a brave lesbian she was. Fans even get 7% off their next Brave Maeve lasagna with ticket purchase!

jRtGGsSROfLe4PCbPVCGg2mU2GC041erjdG57DvkI3DszXM10fwWBigByJ58ozcYJbZ0iK_fSCpb=s1350-rw-nd-v1

Vought International
Vought International9 hours ago
This June, Vought is proud to present Dawn of the Seven: THE MAEVE CUT. Every scene featuring Her Majesty is digitally-enhanced with a rainbow to remind us what a brave lesbian she was. Fans even get 7% off their next Brave Maeve lasagna with ticket purchase!

jRtGGsSROfLe4PCbPVCGg2mU2GC041erjdG57DvkI3DszXM10fwWBigByJ58ozcYJbZ0iK_fSCpb=s1350-rw-nd-v1

Wood watch

Back