Social Trump Made Shocking Comments About Ivanka, Says Ex-Staffer

Fuck, this is a sick deflection that only exists to try to make a sick fuck look good.

That's not what she said. So it's a garbage accusation either way but it's not even as egregious as you make it out to be--in terms of her actual words on the matter, that is.

She said probly inappropriate, so to me that means she was old enough to be uncomfortable about it.

This thread is surreal

trump has sexualized his own daughter, expressed interest in her in a sexual manner.

He has repeatedly been accused of sexual assault. Accused of rape by his baby mamma and found in a court of law to have penetrated a woman without her consent. He's spoken highly of convicted pedophiles.
and
"grab em da pussy!"

and his supporters go to, like everything else, "Well what about X"

Fuck. Trump doesnt represent a political affiliation. He represents a cult galvanizing not just to the stupid, but morally depraved sickos that support him no matter what.

This thread is surreal

trump has sexualized his own daughter, expressed interest in her in a sexual manner.

He has repeatedly been accused of sexual assault. Accused of rape by his baby mamma and found in a court of law to have penetrated a woman without her consent. He's spoken highly of convicted pedophiles.
and
"grab em da pussy!"

and his supporters go to, like everything else, "Well what about X"

Fuck. Trump doesnt represent a political affiliation. He represents a cult galvanizing not just to the stupid, but morally depraved sickos that support him no matter what.

iTs a CuLt

Show the whole thing. Why highlight so little and edit the part about the neighbors out? Makes it seem like you're a partisan hack pushing a narrative. And you can't label it as whatever you like. You need her to make that actual claim to state it happened instead of lying about it and claiming she was a teenager.
What? I found a picture when I googled "Ashley Biden molested"...

You found a picture that was cropped and highlighted so people like you will go out and push this narrative.
What are "people like me"? I'm a boogyman in your mind because... Projection... You know nothing about me.

Unfortunately and sadly for Biden, it's believable and almost assumable that he's a molester (without the evidence of his bizarre interactions with children in public) and having inappropriately showered with his daughter (her words, not mine) it's all but proven... Forgive me for following through with the logic... When Trump's daughter shares her feelings about her interactions with her father and when she feels the need to separate from her reality via crack cocaine then we have a little more smoke pointing toward the fires you and others itt want to exist...

And "I found a cropped and highlighted picture"? Dude, I googled a phrase and the immediate picture was of circled examples from Bidens daughters diary where she mentions molestation and inappropriate scenarios with her father, which supports my supposition... Some goof editing the picture to upload to whichever website is straw man enough to discredit the subject matter? Or is the box of labels you've painted me into ad hominem enough to discredit the facts?

This thread topic is a non story like the dozens and dozens of times the narrative against Trump has been fabricated in attempts to libel via TV news... Wake up...

This is true for 80% of them. The other 20% are just so partisan or marginalized that they'll remain loyal no matter what.

Not true at all. The majority just vote for him because they think the other option is considerably worse.

What are "people like me"? I'm a boogyman in your mind because... Projection... You know nothing about me.

Unfortunately and sadly for Biden, it's believable and almost assumable that he's a molester (without the evidence of his bizarre interactions with children in public) and having inappropriately showered with his daughter (her words, not mine) it's all but proven... Forgive me for following through with the logic... When Trump's daughter shares her feelings about her interactions with her father and when she feels the need to separate from her reality via crack cocaine then we have a little more smoke pointing toward the fires you and others itt want to exist...

And "I found a cropped and highlighted picture"? Dude, I googled a phrase and the immediate picture was of circled examples from Bidens daughters diary where she mentions molestation and inappropriate scenarios with her father, which supports my supposition... Some goof editing the picture to upload to whichever website is straw man enough to discredit the subject matter? Or is the box of labels you've painted me into ad hominem enough to discredit the facts?

This thread topic is a non story like the dozens and dozens of times the narrative against Trump has been fabricated in attempts to libel via TV news... Wake up...

The thread is a non-story, if for f*cking sickos.

""I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.""

giphy.gif

This thread is a non-story, it's somebody selling a book, but TR7MP is on video sexualizing his daughter in his own words, stating he might be dating a minor in a few years, and admitting that he walked in on minors to watch them undressed. So this story isn't shocking if true and it doesn't justify you fabricating your own narrative to libel Biden.

This thread has nothing to do with Ashley unless you want to whattabout Joe to somehow justify TR7MP's remarks about Ivanka. If that's your defensive reflex then go ahead but just don't lie about it. That Ashley was a teenager or that she claimed he molested her are your fabrications no matter how logical you feel those conclusions are. You fell for fake news and aren't only pushing the narrative but adding your own or embellishments.

The highlighting and cropping of the pages were done by someone to push this narrative but if you had done your due diligence you'd see she wrote more than just the snippets being disseminated and that her statement to the judge states her words have been distorted to lie about her family.

View attachment 1044868

She doesn't directly accuse her father of molesting her, or doesn't use those words specifically but you can label inappropriate showers with father as whatever you'd like.

so where on this page does joe biden's daughter say that her father had molested her?

does it really say that? or do we have to fabricate a bunch of poppycock because of our emotional desire to regurgitate talking points from tv propagandists and scream groomer at everybody we don't like?

Back