Elections Vivek Ramaswamy believes there's a Chiefspiracy involving Taylor Swift, Joe Biden, & the NFL

It's funny how easy it is to parse this issue.

Democrats have openly talked about the utility of someone like Taylor Swift being able to convince their fans to vote dem.

Both Dems and Republicans have used celebrities to "get out" the vote.

Swift has aggressively pushed for democrats on her social media in the past.

Swift has millions of rabid fans that are obsessed with her and have said they will vote however she tells them to.

It's not a stretch in the slightest to think that someone representing a prominent democrat or Bidens admin has approached Swifts people to ask for her support heading into the campaign.

Maybe it has happened with Swift, maybe not. It's not a stretch in any way to think a celebrity could be approached by either party for their influence. It would actually be naive to think this sort of thing does not happen.

It's funny how easy it is to parse this issue.

Democrats have openly talked about the utility of someone like Taylor Swift being able to convince their fans to vote dem.

Both Dems and Republicans have used celebrities to "get out" the vote.

Swift has aggressively pushed for democrats on her social media in the past.

Swift has millions of rabid fans that are obsessed with her and have said they will vote however she tells them to.

It's not a stretch in the slightest to think that someone representing a prominent democrat or Bidens admin has approached Swifts people to ask for her support heading into the campaign.

Maybe it has happened with Swift, maybe not. It's not a stretch in any way to think a celebrity could be approached by either party for their influence. It would actually be naive to think this sort of thing does not happen.
yet none of that amounts to a conspiracy, republicans just dont like it when the dems do it, democrats didnt cry conspiracy! when the likes of kid rock were wheeled out..they just laughed...

yet none of that amounts to a conspiracy, republicans just dont like it when the dems do it, democrats didnt cry conspiracy! when the likes of kid rock were wheeled out..they just laughed...

I'm not clear on who is calling this whole deal a "conspiracy".

Is this the terminology that a large number of conservatives are applying to the idea of Swift being used by dems for votes, or is this the terminology that the people administering the poll used?

And as stupid as I think it is to use that terminology to describe this situation it isn't wholly inaccurate according to the specific definition of conspiracy. I could be wrong but seems more like some people just want to call others conspiracy theorists to take a jab at them.

Last edited:
Taylor Swift is definitely a tool used by the left. Travis Kelce sold his soul already.

Is this the terminology that a large number of conservatives are applying to the idea of Swift being used by dems for votes, or is this the terminology that the people administering the poll used?

And as stupid as I think it is to use that terminology to describe this situation it isn't wholly inaccurate according to the specific definition of conspiracy. I could be wrong but seems more like some people just want to call others conspiracy theorists to take a jab at them.

Yes. Fox news (Jesse Watters) straight up said Taylor Swift endorsing the Democrats is a Psyop being run by the Pentagon, and their audience jumped on board.

The conspiracy they are implying is that the NFL has collaborated with the Biden campaign to have KC win the Super Bowl to increase Taylor's screen time to maximize the effect her endorsement would have.

We have seen this implied by the leading right wing media outlets and some of the leadership.

Certainly most of the pundits that spew this stuff know it's BS but they also know that their base is dumb enough to believe it.

It's pretty incredible how afraid the right is of Taylor endorsing Biden.

Yes. Fox news (Jesse Watters) straight up said Taylor Swift endorsing the Democrats is a Psyop being run by the Pentagon, and their audience jumped on board.

- Maybe she just endorsed, because the other opition is a buffon that made a mockery of USA institutions!

Yes. Fox news (Jesse Watters) straight up said Taylor Swift endorsing the Democrats is a Psyop being run by the Pentagon
fuck i hope that's true.
imagine the meetings.
"Yes miss Swift, this is your future boyfriend. our team figured out big hairy and under 95 IQ does great for independents"

- Maybe she just endorsed, because the other opition is a buffon that made a mockery of USA institutions!
I mean it was a bullshit conspiracy theory they just dropped from the bowels of the internet and splattered on their viewers screens.
Despite what they claimed, the short clip they showed didn't involve Pentagon representatives, and it certainly wasn't a psyop meeting (as if they'd publicly host those on youtube).
It was just a NATO CyCon conference/trade show (in the Netherlands i believe), which is a public event mostly run by industry figures from Cyber Security, and they were talking about social network mapping and how "nodes" like Taylor Swift's social media are more effective at combatting misinformation than regular government channels.

Is this intentional to make teens believe this and vote for biden because if it self defeating they got it

Back