Why does every guy talk about how bad marriage is?

She said yes. Prenup is signed. Some may not hold in court but put it in writing anyways. I highly doubt it ever gets to that though. Assets clearly defined before and keeping finances separate except for a joint account. Furthermore, my new home is finished and we’re moving in the weekend of June 8. I caved and installed an in ground pool though.

I love this woman and seeing how happy it made her made me happy. I am looking forward to our wedding. She wants a small, simple ceremony and I just don’t want to have to decorate personally so it should go smoothly.

Do I get her name tattooed on my throat like the Undertaker did?

Congrats bro. It sounds like the two of you are happy together and best wishes for more of the same.

She said yes. Prenup is signed. Some may not hold in court but put it in writing anyways. I highly doubt it ever gets to that though. Assets clearly defined before and keeping finances separate except for a joint account. Furthermore, my new home is finished and we’re moving in the weekend of June 8. I caved and installed an in ground pool though.

I love this woman and seeing how happy it made her made me happy. I am looking forward to our wedding. She wants a small, simple ceremony and I just don’t want to have to decorate personally so it should go smoothly.

Do I get her name tattooed on my throat like the Undertaker did?
shaft tatt or nothing bro

Getting married was the greatest thing I've done, and I knew it would be, so I made sure I married someone compatible.

The only stress for me is the responsibility. I do not like being responsible for someone else, and I am to my wife and kid. Besides that, I miss nothing about being single.

It's been 12 years for us.

Back