PlayStation Official PS | PS Studios Megathread, v.5

What is your preferred background for incoming SIE CEO?

• Charismatic character/personality

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: Specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I assessed the Dragon Dogma 2 plat after beating this week (I don’t look during first playthrough per tradition) and hell to the nah, nah; ridiculous asks, IMO. Is the Ronin plat a palatable one? I like hard plats, just not missables overkill and fetch hell.
Seems fairly easy, just going to take around 60 - 70 hours from what I've heard. You've got your typical story base trophies but beyond that it is a lot of completion stuff like pet all cats, complete all bond missions, go on a mission with every ally, take a photograph of every scenic spot, etc.

Nothing is missable since you can go back and play previously complete missions.

Bungie CTO of 14 years leaves to join big daddy:

Luis Villegas, who has been with Bungie for fourteen years and served as the Chief Technology Officer since December 2020, has recently departed the company. He has now taken on the role of “CTO for the content vertical” at Sony PlayStation.

–––

Bungie CTO leaves company after 14 years, joins Sony PlayStation

“In my new role I will be PlayStation’s CTO for the content vertical, and will support the amazing teams that make PlayStation games best in class.”

Sony topping Steam best-sellers:

Sony is dominating the Steam best-sellers list 👀🔥

✅ Ghost of Tsushima - #1 top seller
✅ Helldivers 2 - #5 top seller
✅ Destiny 2 - #9 top seller

3 of the top 10 games from PlayStation

Italian Souls title Enotria can be wishlisted from PS Store. Just a heads-up. Priced at 50€ and launching September.

Italian Souls title Enotria can be wishlisted from PS Store. Just a heads-up. Priced at 50€ and launching September.
Isn’t this the game that didn’t get a GamePass deal and basically said fuck it, we ain’t making it for Xbox then. Basically saying not worth the effort for such little sales. Kind of got a point. I saw that they have 15 minutes of gameplay. Did you watch it? I’m planning to when I have some time.

We’re definitely getting a Showcase soon, just way too many rumors out there. I’m thinking since there was no announcement it will be May 30 or 31 with an announcement next week. Now the rumor is we are getting a Horizon themed Lego game. Might be cool considering all the robots the franchise has. Also having a daughter means she can play it in a couple of years

Isn’t this the game that didn’t get a GamePass deal and basically said fuck it, we ain’t making it for Xbox then. Basically saying not worth the effort for such little sales. Kind of got a point. I saw that they have 15 minutes of gameplay. Did you watch it? I’m planning to when I have some time.

They never stated that was the reason but certainly possible. There main excuse was they can't support all three and need to focus on the big 2 first.

Just watched that showcase. Graphics and art style are very cool and the combat sounds promising. They are releasing a demo on May 22 until July.

Going on the wishlist. And I just noticed Dist is playing the demo so I'm going to check it out.

Dang, this is looking really good.

Back