Anyone watching Mike Perry vs Eddie Alvarez in BKFC today?

I don't think a rematch is a good idea for Eddie. Mendes was smart to say he was done after one bareknuckle war with Eddie. These guys are older and took enough damage in MMA. Perry is only 32, didn't take too much damage in MMA or fight at the highest levels like Mendes, Eddie, Rockhold, etc. did.

Reactions: HHJ
I don't think a rematch is a good idea for Eddie. Mendes was smart to say he was done after one bareknuckle war with Eddie. These guys are older and took enough damage in MMA. Perry is only 32, didn't take too much damage in MMA or fight at the highest levels like Mendes, Eddie, Rockhold, etc. did.
I agree. Its not gonna get any easier for him.

Reactions: mkt
Anyone could see Eddie was the more skilled boxer. He pieced Perry the F up and buckled his ass.

But Perry was too big and too tough.
Perry wasn’t too big. He was just too tough. He was undersized against Rockhold who we know is a dog. Rockhold realized he wasn’t going to hurt Perry at a certain point

Perry wasn’t too big. He was just too tough. He was undersized against Rockhold who we know is a dog. Rockhold realized he wasn’t going to hurt Perry at a certain point

I don't agree that Rockhold is a dog at this point. At all. He's done.

And the size differential was irrelevant because Rockhold doesn't have hands.

He was too big. Eddie could not really hurt him and Perry could hurt Eddie even throwing 80% power to save his hands.

Back