can we all admit now that Belal will NEVER get a title shot?

Don't follow you exactly on #3. If I overpay guy A to pull out and don't pay guy B (Belal)... how does that relate to me paying guy C and D to step up into the main event (ideally when guy C and D are fighting anyway... ie: the comain gets upgraded to the main). I, as the UFC, am paying PPV points for the ME regardless right?
Since you said something about people commenting that a better fight was made, I thought you were suggesting more was being done, not just filling the spot with a fight that already exists lower on the card. Like, pay Belal not to fight, then replace it with Leon vs JDM and everyone PR posts "oh that's much better"

Dana said Belal is on the co-main fighting for the belt on the Conor v Nate 3 card.

Can do it in England. UFC could put on a massive card there in a few months.

Aspinall vs Blaydes
Leon vs Belal
MVP vs Garry
Paddy vs someone
McCann vs someone

Would be a record gate for the UK and no one would be mad that Belal is in a title fight.
TS bragging about predicting stuff while we have this guy here.

I'll bump this thread when he gets his next "title eliminator" announcement. You bump it once he's in the cage with Leon and the belt is on the line. We'll see which happens first. :)
told ya...
<BC1>

I'll go out on a limb now and say Leon will be the "injured" one
why do you keep digging deeper? Just ignore this thread for a month or two and see what happens. This way, people will just blast you to no end if 304 rolls around and the fight happens.

Back