Can you really boost Testosterone from a supplement?

lol

looks kinda cool. any good?
Yep best fighting game I’ve ever played got almost 200,000 wins from 2021 . Lol I’ve never played a game like this it’s also a story mode game and dozens of side quests ,it takes time to level guys up which is the fun of it there’s well over 200 characters in it they introduce 2 new character every 2 months . You can join A team called ALLIANCES etc…you get more rewards etc.

Yep best fighting game I’ve ever played got almost 200,000 wins from 2021 . Lol I’ve never played a game like this it’s also a story mode game and dozens of side quests ,it takes time to level guys up which is the fun of it there’s well over 200 characters in it they introduce 2 new character every 2 months . You can join A team called ALLIANCES etc…you get more rewards etc.

do they give you all the characters or do they cost money?

do they give you all the characters or do they cost money?
You get characters randomly it’s like you open a crystal and it spins and there’s several crystals features so there’s 1 to 7 star characters you start off basically with 1 and 2 star powered guys and you work up each guy you get to the higher ones ..it’s free you can spend money to program faster I never did bc I want to do it without spending but that’s just me .

I apologize if this has been covered, I looked around but did not see anything

I am getting old and everywhere I look there are ads about boosting testosterone. I did some research and I see mixed reviews on every product out there.

Can you really take a supplement that actually boosts Testosterone or all they all junk science that say "it could" or "it can".

If so, which products are legit and which are garbage? Does anyone know the answer from experience?

Inquiring minds want to know
If you aren't competing athlete?
Do casual full bloodwork from lab, find doctor with good reputation in your area, visit and will get next order to do more detailed bloodwork ....then doctor will prescribe something and order to do next tests...when lab will fill report doctor will see how this had worked and will be able to correct regime and dosage.

While I don't care about testosterone cos I have higher ( naturally ) level than I should have... this does have impact on skin and soft tissue, sometimes bireucrats had doubts about my identity ...cos DOB... date of birth. I'm 40+ and looking like maybe 30-35 y.o...this doesn't help for cartilages and tendons and I'm old.

I would say yes but not directly. If you can improve sleep and recovery with a supplement then your testosterone will go up. If you can do an activity that lowers your cortisol then your testosterone might go up. In general if they are selling something that is boosting your testosterone dramatically then it's either illegal, grey area or needs a prescription.

moreplates sold something that claimed to work based on the science surrounding the stuff he put in there. i wouldn't trust it completely cause the industry is unregulated, but if you're interested..

It's vitamin d3 and zinc/magnesium supplement. There are also Tongkat Ali and Ashwanganda in that formula. Those are grey area. It's supposed to help regulate your cortisol thus help with ED. Boron is another one that supposedly raises your testosterone levels but research has shown it is a mixed bag. It works for some and not for others. Maybe it is a dose issue.

This stuff is in common men's health testosterone complex they sell in vitamin shops. It just has a different mixture. You can probably buy the ingredients separately or in different combinations and it would be way cheaper.

Vitamin D and vitamin A are stuff not healthy in case if will be used too much ....
While a bit to add ....?
Normal level of zinc is essential. Not too much not too low. Therefore also bloodwork in lab might help a lot....

I'm guessing there's a bit of a genetic lottery at play with this kind of thing but my experience has been that consistent lifting keeps testosterone levels very high. I've never taken steroids, never taken those "Graww T-Boost Tyrannosaur Fucker" pills, and my last reading was over 900

Back