News Dana White announces Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler for UFC 303 on June 29

Will McGregor end-up headlining UFC 303?

• Total voters
Ready the hand truck, alert Burnie, down a bottle of Proper 12 down at the Roadhouse and smack some old man upside the head

Where does it say retirement fight?

UFC couldnt even do a video package to hype it up during the main card last night and instead announces shit on a piece of paper at a 2am press conference. Old UFC with Lorenzo would have made it a thing even if Conor wasnt in the building they'd have done a video promo for it to hype fans in the arena and watching on PPV up. But UFC's been creatively bankrupt for a long time.

Zero interest in this. I think if Chandler wins this, which he probably will, that's literally the last time they can attempt to sell Conor as a major star.

Im surprised Conor didnt make a complete cunt of himself during ufc 300 to put some spotlight on himself.

On the sporting merits Conor v Chandler would be on the prelims.

Prime for Prime Conor kills him but who knows what he has left at this stage, if he turns up at all.

I think this is a winnable fight for both of them. But I don't see any of them being a real threat to 155 champ.

A fight no one cares about plus the card is gonna be garbage

UFC couldnt even do a video package to hype it up during the main card last night and instead announces shit on a piece of paper at a 2am press conference. Old UFC with Lorenzo would have made it a thing even if Conor wasnt in the building they'd have done a video promo for it to hype fans in the arena and watching on PPV up. But UFC's been creatively bankrupt for a long time.
I didn’t get that either

Back