Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial (5/30 Update: Trump Found Guilty on All 34 Felony Charges)

After the total implosion of this ridiculous case.... this happened.

Dick balloons for those assholes abusing our Justice System for political gain.

It's pretty obvious that you are Super Nintendo pal. The join date on this account is within a week of the other getting banned and you still refuse to use capitalization when you write. Of course, both accounts have the exact same political views as well.

However, I will give you props for choosing "king hippo" because I don't think he ever appeared in a Super Nintendo game. That will surely quiet any suspicions.
And I'll bet his posts are going to be meme/gif heavy...

As opposed to us sher-insiders?

Also a weird perspective in a jury trial where nobody is really saying they think he didn’t do what he's accused of. Totally possible one or two jurors make it a hung jury though...
I dont under estimate trumps ability to get by with americas he must be innocent hes a celebrity after all feeling. I mean trump has gotten by all these years by being terrible at everything he does..why wont it happen again? Trump just constanly fails upward.

great work, detective. "all new posters must be old posters!". i assume you're loving this show trial?
Yeah im sure its just a coincidence that you both have the same attitude and pop cultural refrences

yes we know. this was already brought up. they are putting on diapers and blowing up & playing with rubber cocks just to own the libs.

hey man since you've already gave alvin bragg and jack smith a blow before you paraded them around the courthouse with pride, i know of a guy named hunter.

lol.

I have to apologize to you, brother, my assumptions about you are somewhat false. I had assumed with the way you talk and handle yourself that pretty much every relationship you have IRL ends in implosion. Correspondingly, I thought you'd be a bit of an expert.

Turned out that I was wrong, you actually don't have a clue. So maybe IRL you aren't the caricature you present on SD? If you think that the prosecution's case "imploded" on Thursday, you're woefully ignorant. The defense had a moment of competence regarding cross on one phone call, and you're ready to do a victory lap. FYI, that moment will be mended on redirect on Monday. Easy peasy.

Now, I'm not saying how the verdict is going to go, because maybe Blanche @ Co come up with a dynamic and amazing defense and they carry the day. Maybe...but that hasn't happened as yet.

Just trying to help your perspective a bit... but whomever you are basing your opinion on is filling your head with copium. Hope is good, delusion is bad.

lol.

I have to apologize to you, brother, my assumptions about you are somewhat false. I had assumed with the way you talk and handle yourself that pretty much every relationship you have IRL ends in implosion. Correspondingly, I thought you'd be a bit of an expert.

Turned out that I was wrong, you actually don't have a clue. So maybe IRL you aren't the caricature you present on SD? If you think that the prosecution's case "imploded" on Thursday, you're woefully ignorant. The defense had a moment of competence regarding cross on one phone call, and you're ready to do a victory lap. FYI, that moment will be mended on redirect on Monday. Easy peasy.

Now, I'm not saying how the verdict is going to go, because maybe Blanche @ Co come up with a dynamic and amazing defense and they carry the day. Maybe...but that hasn't happened as yet.

Just trying to help your perspective a bit... but whomever you are basing your opinion on is filling your head with copium. Hope is good, delusion is bad.

It's alright buddy. You can believe you still have a chance at imprisoning Trump. Your cope is real as you project it onto others.

What Barron Trump wanted at his graduation was a clown with a security detail, apparently..... the dud provides???

Can't wait for the pics.

Dont you want him to go to prison though?

If he wasn't the option versus Biden.... I wouldn't care as long as they did it above boards. But, then I'd also want a shit ton of other politicians in prison too. Don't worry... on both sides.

The only way Trump sees jail off this case is if he takes the stand IMO. This is going to be a fine if he's found guilty.

There is no case. This judge is making a mockery of his court room and the Justice System.

Back