News GLORY 8-man LHW Grand Prix will take place in Rotterdam on June 8

Bahram Rajabzadeh is IN following his win against Kevin Oumar in Paris last weekend:

Murat Aygün returns from his PED-suspension and will face Ionuț Iancu (Romanian prospect who holds 2 wins over Ștefan Lătescu and a win over Sebastian Cozmâncă), who will make his GLORY-debut on June 8:

Great line up for the GP. Would've loved to see Liu Ce in there, but i guess Glory didn't reach out.
I kind of gave it a shot with this post, lol:

But the line-up is complete now 👇🏽

The addition of LHW-champion Tarik Khbabez seals the deal for me.
Imo there’s no clear favorite over 3 fights, which I think is great for the Grand Prix and the fans!

I cant remember any tournement line up this good. Cant pick a favorite to win this. If i have to pick a winner i go for Bahram. But i can name 5 other favorites to win this.

im picking Maslobojev, big for a LHW, good control, balance, defense, cardio, boxing adapt to kb, and especially his kicks and knees combos

If not, Abena and then the Golden Wolf, he is an amazing fighter, did well as a small HW, but still have somethings to prove, he is so muscular, always gets tired in the 3rd round or his last half, this is bad for a tournament, only if he knock everyone out, but wisse, Maslobojev are too smart for this, they willl not stay in the pocket and they are going to set up a pace and a long distance that favours them

Last edited:
I would put Bahram over Abena, I don't rate Abena that highly at all.

This tournament looks good. On paper seems bette than the heavyweight tournament to me

Reactions: H2F
Everyone in the first row and El Bouni and Micheletti should be in it.
Almost exactly what I wanted, just would have preferred Micheletti instead of Stoica. Maybe Visa issues or sth, probably more easier to have an european compete.

Back