How good are the Ruotolo brothers?

that Indian

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm a casual when it comes to MMA and grappling but how good exactly are the Ruotolo brothers? And Mikey Musumeci for that matter?

It seems like the competition has absolutely nothing for them. The Ruotolo brother coined their own submission tonight and both used it to finish their opponents. They are really lapping the field, so I want to know, how deep is that field? Are there any players out there that give them serious problems in their respective weight classes?

Think you should ask this on the grappling subforum instead.

My bad. Can it get moved there?
You'd need to ask a mod to move it to that subforum, or simply make a thread there outright.

Like Sok said, they're currently can crushing in ONE but they're legit prodigies. Don't really follow grappling so I can't assess where they stack up skill wise to the rest of the guys at their weight, but for 21 they seem pretty damn solid.

You'd need to ask a mod to move it to that subforum, or simply make a thread there outright.

Like Sok said, they're currently can crushing in ONE but they're legit prodigies. Don't really follow grappling so I can't assess where they stack up skill wise to the rest of the guys at their weight, but for 21 they seem pretty damn solid.
I mean Kade Ruotolo won the ADCC gold in 2022 beating Mica Galvao, that's as elite as it gets. They are just getting paid real money from ONE so they're hanging out there. Tye was 19 and got Bronze at the ADCCs in the absolute going up against dudes way bigger. I doubt they switch over to MMA, eventually I hope they do another ADCCs.

I mean Kade Ruotolo won the ADCC gold in 2022 beating Mica Galvao, that's as elite as it gets. They are just getting paid real money from ONE so they're hanging out there. Tye was 19 and got Bronze at the ADCCs in the absolute going up against dudes way bigger. I doubt they switch over to MMA, eventually I hope they do another ADCCs.
I think Kade is set up to fight Blake Cooper later this year under MMA rules.

Back