Bo Nickal vs Rodolfo Vieira
Cody Brundage vs Makhmud Muradov
Aleksandar Rakic vs Khalil Rountree
Aljamain Sterling vs Yair Rodriguez
Calvin Kattar vs Barboza/Murphy winner
Kayla Harrison vs Raquel Pennington
Holly Holm vs Macy Chiasson
Diego Lopes vs Bryce Mitchell (Sphere)
Sodiq Yusuff vs Muhammad Naimov (with win)
Renato Moicano vs Beneil Dariush
Jalin Turner vs Matt Frevola (short notice)
Jessica Andrade vs Virna Jandiroba
Marina Rodriguez vs Loopy Godinez
Bobby Green vs Paddy Pimblett
Jim Miller RECOVER
Deiveson Figueiredo vs Petr Yan
Cody Garbrandt vs Chris Gutierrez

I was typing some out ahead of time and there's a lot of similarities. Evidence to how stacked this card was is how few options there are for all the fighters involved. The next ups are almost always obvious

Pereira vs Ankalaev
Hill vs Jiri
Can we please get Zhang vs Suarez? Only other thing I could think is an Andrade rematch
Xiaonan vs Lemos
Holloway vs Topuria
Gaethje vs Dariush. Or wild card, Justin vs Volk.
Arman vs Islam
Oliveira vs Gamrot. It's one of the few people in the top he hasn't fought.
Nickal vs Weidman, cuz why not. Give Nickal a name to destroy. Or how will his wrestling stand up?
Rakic vs Krylov
Sterling vs Evloev
Kattar vs Yusuff. Both of them need to fight a striker who isn't going to pack a wallop.
I'm all good for Harrison skipping Pena, but admit that'd be kinda unfair. Keep her busy with a Vieira fight?
Holm vs Rosa

I'm out of fuel.

I don't think Max should go back down to featherweight. He just debuted at lightweight with a great win. I think he should wait and fight Islam or another lightweight like Arman or Oliveira.

Idk man Ank is gonna have to earn it after that stellar performance from Poatan in a title fight.

I’d say Ank vs Jiri for #1 contender and have Poatan do whatever he wants in the meantime. What a way to close out the show.

Pereira vs Ankalaev
Jiri vs Krylov if they can find him
hill vs Rakic good way to see which might be a viable contender late next year
Arman vs Islam 2 I really don't want to see Poirier spam guillotines when hes being grapple fucked against Islam
Olives vs Gamrot will probably eliminate any talk about a Gamrot title shot that no one outside of Poland wants to see
Hollaway vs Topueria
gaejthe vs Dariush because who else for either of them now
Zhang vs Suarez who the fuck else
Yan vs Lemos since Lemos lost to Andrade and beat Rodrigues and yan did the opposite fuck ti will be a boring ass draw Wmma math strikes again
Nikal vs Malkoun it will probably be boring but its a decent test for Nikal. they should have had Nikal on a developmental deal and have fight on fight pass cards for like five fights in a year and then brought him in instead of we got someone who should be on the prelims fighting Nikal on the main card
Brundage cut
sterling vs Volk Australia no 1 contendership keeps Ortega and Evlov from a title shot for a little longer but Sterling might win well hopefully Volk wins fuck we might get Volk Holloway four
Lopes vs Barbosa/murphy winner they are fast tracking Lopes and these guys are main eventing in a few weeks makes sense and shoul be a fun scrap
Kattar vs the loser just being lazy with this fight
Yusuf vs Mitchell loser leaves the rankings match
Harrison Vs Dumont for no 1 contendership new blood at the top of a wmma division instead of well you won more than one in a row so I guess its your turn now
Holm retire
Money Moicano after Joe Rogan does his podcast vs Hooker should be fun and Dustin won't take the fight anyway so hooker is probably the best fight Moicanno can get right now
Turner vs Dober fullfill the meme
Figuerido vs Yan makes more sense than Vera vs Yan
Andrade vs Jandri I don't care but its two brazillian lesbians so it will be better than most wmma oba
Rodriguez whoever she hasn't fought whos kinda closely ranked even thoght it doesn;t matter since top ten wmma is a round robin where if fighter 1 and 2 both fought fighter 3 and one lost and one won the fighter who won against fighter 3 is going to lose
garbrandt some porspect who's on a streak but outside the rankings unless he retires but no more trying to build him up since he has like four and six against ranked opponents and Cruz is the only one who's not officially done in the UFc
green vs paddy just so Green can shut up about it
Jim Miller probably a DCS guy

Ankalaev doesnt deserve title shot. Like for what? For fighting like during sparring and then crying?.... Why he is always "resting" when top contenders looking for fight? Like where he was when Jiri couldnt get anyone from top5 because they were too "busy"?

BTW It was last fight of Jiri's actual 6 fight contract and he was promised with title shot by Dana White. So....

Periera vs Aspinall UFC 301 LET'S FUCKING GOOO
Thought his point of calling out a HW fight was that 3 weeks wasn't long enough to promote a title fight.

With that said, I'd love to see Poatan vs Gane if he wants to test himself at HW (assuming Gane would want the fight).

Back