Moregaragedateswithnatesplates

When the side character steals the show. Looks like a solid piece, would have to compare with one that did single arms. Good staple to have if your space allows.

Good tip on using loud ting ting wheels instead of scooting under bumper plates.

Bed Bath And Beyond has made it to the ads. Their home gym gear is popping up daily now.

couldn't tell how awkward of a pull that was. Didn't look like the best comfort range. Pull ups have 100% taken place of the lat pull machine.

couldn't tell how awkward of a pull that was. Didn't look like the best comfort range. Pull ups have 100% taken place of the lat pull machine.
I find that as long as my elbows extend behind my back it’s effective. Pull ups remain awesome though.

So here’s a weird one. Guy lives about 45 mounts from me. Wants me to ship him an abmat. Pays me over Venmo. Money is deposited already. I quote him what the fedex ups and usps rates are. He says he has a business account and to use his label. Normally this would be an easy to spot scam. But I’m already paid. Have been for a day now and told him I won’t be able to ship it myself until Friday. It is a good deal for him still. Is this a new scam I’m not familiar with?

So here’s a weird one. Guy lives about 45 mounts from me. Wants me to ship him an abmat. Pays me over Venmo. Money is deposited already. I quote him what the fedex ups and usps rates are. He says he has a business account and to use his label. Normally this would be an easy to spot scam. But I’m already paid. Have been for a day now and told him I won’t be able to ship it myself until Friday. It is a good deal for him still. Is this a new scam I’m not familiar with?
He's not very good at it if you're paid. Maybe he's new and was supposed to ship 1st.

Back