My UFC 300 dream Khamzat Chimaev vs Tom Aspinall - Khamzat Takes out Aspinall in the 1st rd

octagonation

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Aspinall vs Alex Pereira is a mismatch and Pereira declines it immediately. There is nobody to safe UFC 300 but then Khamzat Chimaev steps up and says he would fight Tom Aspinall for the Heavyweight belt only if you put the undisputed belt on the line Dana agrees in order to save UFC 300 all tho a bit of a freakish fight but an exciting one Dana accepts.. Long story short fight takes place... Khamzat comes in at 215 ibs against 240ibs Aspinall.. Khamzat has significiant speed advantage all tho Aspinall is normally fast as well. People will count out khamzat leading up to the fight saying he is to weak and small to take Aspinal down and hold him there.. Khamzat shoots immediately from the bell and Aspinall meets him in the center he initials stops first attempt it seems but it will evovle quickly into a chain wrestling match and Chimaev will succed in tripping Aspinall and getting his hooks in from the back before Aspinall explods up. Note we are just 50 seconds into the fight at this point... Aspinall is in same position as Kamaru Usman. Chimaev tries to land punches from the top and eventually sinks in the rear naked choke. 2 mins into the fight Herb Dean intervenes.. Chimaev will come into this fight as 6 to 1 underdog and it will be a major upset despite Khamzat winning the fight in easy manner.. Mentally Khamzat will come in bullish and confident where he fancies his chances. Mountain Strength wise he will be capable of holding or matching Aspinall in there and surprising everyone how strong he really is once he runs thru the Giant Aspinall

Last edited:
<GOT2>

not this guy again

giphy.gif

Absolutely and stylistically Chimaev can take down Aspinall at will.. Bump rushing Aspinall would be fuking epic to see. I think i would have died of heart attack due to adrenline rush by seeing that unfold
I mean if he gets touched, Aspinall has a great equalizer with his power. He probably could out wrestle him, but going to really strain his cardio moving a big guy around like that. Especially in a 5 round fight.

DDP and Pereira are bad matchups for Khazmat.
Might as well take the easy matchup without any weight cut.
He won't gas either without the cut.
A no brainier

I mean if he gets touched, Aspinall has a great equalizer with his power. He probably could out wrestle him, but going to really strain his cardio moving a big guy around like that. Especially in a 5 round fight.
But can you imagine bro the live scenes. I think I would have gotten a seizure from seeing that unfold
bcc11449797eb5c89f0811444af1fd75_w200.gif

Damn…Khazmat was fending off Tom and someone bigger than Tom…at the same time!?!

<{walkerwhut}>

...Khamzat needs to win a fight or two or three at MW against an actual MW first.
...Aspinal just got done throwing 400lb Eddie Hall around.

Also one more thing. I do realize Aspinall will be a heavy favorite but if Khamzat Chimaev was to take him out in the 1st round will there ever be any dispute about who is the greatest fighter of all times. If Khamzat was to do this. I would shoot anyone who argues against him being the GOAT on sight

I also want to see the first official cage death in the UFC.

Back