News OPPONENT SWAP! Tatsuro Taira will now fight Alex Perez, while Joshua Van will take on Tagir Ulanbekov, June 15

Who wins?

• Total voters
Wait…. This the MAIN EVENT?????!!!

Am I the only who is pumped to Taira in a 5-Rounder????!??
not at all, Taira is fuckin cool. its criminal he hasn't been getting featured more because all of his fights are BANGERS. might be cause he doesnt speak English much.
this is the stiffest test of his career. Perez is good but if Taira can get past him he'll show he's a big threat.

And has since shown with his better wins against better competition that he deserves a top 10 fighter more than Taira. Im not even against Taira getting this opportunity but I don't think it should come at the cost of Tagir getting screwed.

Tagir has constantly screwed over other fighters by signing to fight them and then pulling out when they have already spent money on training camps and wasted months of their career.

In less than 4 years in the UFC, Tagir has pulled out of 6 fights. He has only showed up to 5 fights. There should be no place for him in the sport.

Screenshot-20240514-204318.png

If Taira gets it to the ground he should get the sub. Van I think takes his first L here.

Vans gonna bring it, and if/while it stays standing Tagir will not be comfortable. But yeah, this isn't a big step but rather a quantum leap in competition for Van. Biggest issue is the size, Tagir is a guy who's big for 125, Van could easily make 115, maybe even 105.

Vans gonna bring it, and if/while it stays standing Tagir will not be comfortable. But yeah, this isn't a big step but rather a quantum leap in competition for Van. Biggest issue is the size, Tagir is a guy who's big for 125, Van could easily make 115, maybe even 105.
Being a slow starter will also let Tagir get into his groove imo. Have a hard time seeing Van winning unless he melts Tagir.

Back