News Paddy Pimblett vs Bobby Green set for UFC 304 in Manchester on July 27

Who wins?

• Total voters
I just do not like paddy as a professional, simply from his weight shit. Itll never last.

But bobby is so inconsistent. Hard one to bet on and I really want to...

green is old with high mileage at this point

Turner. Can't support a guy his frame trying to fight at 155. If he couldn't hang at 170 maybe he's just not that good.
Yikes, bad time to chose to root for someone lol.

To be fair this has happened to me a bunch of times, I start liking a fighter and/or root for him out of interest for the first time only to see them lose in spectacular fashion.

if Green doesn't stop paddy then he loses. After what happened with Gordon there's no way a decision goes Green's way even if it isn't close. And in his home country..woowee will we see a Hamill/Bisping level robbery if it goes the distance

He gets talked about here. That will finally end after this fight.

He gets more hype than 99 percent of guys as good as he is lol
You must have some seriously weird feelings for Paddy if people simply talking about him on an MMA forum is too much for you

Bet the house on Bobby via ko

Why are people going with Bobby here? He has trash ground game and will get taken down and dominated, hence why they made this matchup.

Trash ground game? He’s been submitted twice in 49 pro fights and Islam Makhachev is really the only guy to really dominate him on the ground. Please don’t tell me you think Paddy is in the same league as Islam.

FYI: Green is a -200 favorite.

You must have some seriously weird feelings for Paddy if people simply talking about him on an MMA forum is too much for you
It's actually right weird that this bothers you so much. I pointed out something that factually happens here and this stuff happens with plenty of fighters here and no one really goes to great lengths to deny it or even think twice about those comments but here you are.

Perhaps this forum is too much for you lol

Paddy is going to celebrate with a Full Trump Dinner if he wins:

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fed0a1a19-2c0d-4c13-8605-4ba961062986_1280x720.jpeg

It's actually right weird that this bothers you so much. I pointed out something that factually happens here and this stuff happens with plenty of fighters here and no one really goes to great lengths to deny it or even think twice about those comments but here you are.

Perhaps this forum is too much for you lol
Polly want a cracker?

Back