PFL 2: 2024 Regular Season 6:30pm ET 4-12

Every LHW got a Quick Six, so getting it done quicker was the key 😏
Guess it was made possible when the initial round had the better fighters against the bummier fighters.

And wouldn't it be strange if the PFL event having all those finishes will be followed by the
UFC event--that is hyped 1000x more--having a lot of narrow/controversial decisions?

Realistically, I considered it a "good" thing. Facing Pantoja will be difficult, so I want Mokaev to have more time to prepare. And Mokaev went into his last fight weakened such that he had to conserve energy and decisionate Perez. It was understandable to non-haters, but getting a finish next fight will be the obviously bolder statement.

Thanks. Having fun and making $ as we always do (except when we don't).

Related point: I suppose it is reasonable to expect you and @Dude Incredible to be the next two players to get back to / reach a BILLION. But not sure who exactly will get there first.

The way Impa had him rocked though lol I was surprised it took so long after Polizzi was clearly so compromised. I know Impa was staying careful but Polizzi was out on his feet for a while

The way Impa had him rocked though lol I was surprised it took so long after Polizzi was clearly so compromised. I know Impa was staying careful but Polizzi was out on his feet for a while
Impa ain't no simpa...

Back