Sean Strickland Explains What Differentiates Him From Israel Adesanya

At least this is a sport that encourages.... talk sh*t , get hit :)
I just find it kinda ironic that describes Sean to a t these days. He is already back going after Ian Garry who isn’t even in his weight class whilst he has an opponent in his own weight class booked.

Sean has become the atypical bully in that he talks shit, but only against people that don’t hurt him back.

It’s weird to see to be honest.

I do suspect that Saturday will not be the last time we see Strickland and du Plessis fight each other inside the Octagon.

I can see this fight being good enough and dramatic enough that UFC do du Plessis vs Strickland II somewhere down the line. Just probably not immediately.

If du Plessis wins he's already said today that he'd love to fight on UFC 300 and I do think that will happen. And prob Strickland too. One or both!! Israel might make an appearance too at UFC300....

I just find it kinda ironic that describes Sean to a t these days. He is already back going after Ian Garry who isn’t even in his weight class whilst he has an opponent in his own weight class booked.

Sean has become the atypical bully in that he talks shit, but only against people that don’t hurt him back.

It’s weird to see to be honest.
Sean is type of guy that doesn't want to be double champion... :)

Don’t tell me, it’s about touching dogs (or not).

But...the DUI was weeks before the fight...

Then again Strickland strikes me as a guy thay believes facts are gay.

The article states and DeSean is likely referencing the ufc 276 presser where he shit on izzy. Then izzy got the dui, then lost his belt.

973dcba3b3e21e73bdd19f56108b438f

I have to agree with Strickland here...

You can't crumble after a loss like Izzy did.

Life's about getting back up, and bouncing back

Snowflake needs to keep his mouth shut. You can't talk shit and cry when people talk shit back lol

I have to agree with Strickland here...

You can't crumble after a loss like Izzy did.

Life's about getting back up, and bouncing back
Exactly, Israel imo has a weak ego and is very immature. He made a comeback from never capturing a world title in Kickboxing to being a undisputed MW champ and top 5 MW’s of all time in 5 years , but his immaturity led him to shit on Alex Pereira, who in turn used that as ammo and put at end to his journey towards GOAT, though Israel got his revenge, Strickland showed Israel’s weakness mentally.

People can shit on Strickland all they want, but coming from what he went through to what he is now is something i believe Israel will always lack.

The article states and DeSean is likely referencing the ufc 276 presser where he shit on izzy. Then izzy got the dui, then lost his belt.
He got the DUI weeks before the fight/presser, it came to light after the fight.

Back