Shavkat Rakhmonov Issues Warning in Response to Jack Della Maddalena’s Callout

gjg-zUATZrpJnlf3.jpg

WFBoU1J.jpg

Great post

If Leon vs Belal is truly what's next, I'd rather not have Shavkat and Jack face each other.

Do Shavkat vs Colby, I think that's the perfect fight...Should be a layup for Shavkat, test his defensive wrestling a bit and make him the undeniable number 1 contender.

Do Jack Della vs Sean Brady, Ian Garry or Michael Page. Say what you want about Jack but he looked real bad in his last 3 wins, splits vs Hafez and Holland, and he was losing the Burns fight until the KO. I'd rather not rush this, lots of good matchups for him.

Jack and Shavkat are the two most interesting contenders, no reason to pit them against one another.

Agreed. No reason to kill off two prospects by pitting them against each other. They'll face each other someday in a title fight anyway.

Colby vs Shavkat makes the most sense but I doubt Colby accepts it. He's only shown interest in fighting 40 year old Wonderboy and LW Porier.

Shavkat does not need to fight JDM. Shavkat is up there in line for title shot depending on UFC planning.

JDM should fight Ian Garry for next in line title eliminator

I just noticed JDM is ranked 5 now, so it makes sense for them to fight each other. Why not. A title eliminator fight.

Back