The difference between UFC 299 and UFC 300

Th3 Gr38 1

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
299 is an absolutely stacked card that should be highly anticipated. UFC 300 doesn't exist. It's not a card, it's not even anything. Leon Edwards vs Remember the Decision isn't a headline worthy fight.

The UFC has got to cancel 300. It's not a fight card. It's not anything. There are no fights worth watching on it.

Leon and Mo being thrown under the bus. Love to see it.

Card isn't even fully announced and this snowflake is already cryin. lol

Maybe they dig Brock/GSP/Ronda out of retirement? Who knows? Or Izzy returns.

The difference between 299 and 300 is likely going to be a half dozen or so strangely numbered ppv's until Jon is ready for 300. 299, 299 "almost there", 299 "get ready", 299 "you still ready", 299 "you waited a long time". Jon returns, boom, 300.

299 is an absolutely stacked card that should be highly anticipated. UFC 300 doesn't exist. It's not a card, it's not even anything. Leon Edwards vs Remember the Decision isn't a headline worthy fight.

The UFC has got to cancel 300. It's not a fight card. It's not anything. There are no fights worth watching on it.

Are you just now realizing they fill out the card happening a month earlier...earlier? You don't need to turn every thought into a thread. You may as well complain about UFC 301 which has zero fights scheduled.

Yeah, hold on. Nothing's even that fully announced yet. All I can see on UFC 300 is 3 fights with top 5'ers in them, and one match with some ginger wrestler whose head is clearly on upside down

y8r9MTv.png

Yeah, hold on. Nothing's even that fully announced yet. All I can see on UFC 300 is 3 fights with top 5'ers in them, and one match with some ginger wrestler whose head is clearly on upside down

y8r9MTv.png

Huge if true.

I have two thoughts:

1. Why are we complaining about a card that isn’t even set yet? We don’t know what fights we will or won’t see on the thing. This is like saying how shitty summer 2024 is. It’s no secret that cards are often put together last minute. That’s nature of the business.

2. Who gives a fuck if 299 is better than 300? To me that sounds like a good thing. The more stacked cards we have the better. Why must UFC 300 be this special event with these historic fights? Are we really this g*y and sentimental as fans that we bitch and moan if it isn’t the best night of fights we’ve had in years? All because of the number 300? I care about international fight week more and I barely care about that. Half the time it seems like nobody on this forum even likes the sport.

4 out of like 13 fights are announced.
Some of 299 might be switched to 300.

Wtf are you crying about? The card is not even a 1/3 of the way completed and there are some amazing fights on there.

Back