Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

What could he do?
You know you can quote all those messages in the same post, right?

tumblr_oj1csvYJLN1r7vh24o2_r1_540.gifv

War Honda. Hundred hand slaps for the haters

heres a good place for an interesting picture i found...

1715107469717.png

Outside of the ladies who beat her, the entire division is trash and always has been. There's a reason she could armbar most of them in under three minutes, and how nobody outside of Nunes and Holm could stop her one trick pony show. She would still be highly competitive today, as long as she stayed away from the very small pool who can neutralize her grappling and knock her block off.
To be considered the best combatant of all time, means she should dominate regardless of era. Which we all know is far from the case. Ronda is lucky to be in the weakest era of wmma for the UFC. Put her in there right now and she might be top 10 at best. Anyone with half a clue to defend against the arm bar and they have a great chance of beating that one trick do nothing bitch.

To be considered the best combatant of all time, means she should dominate regardless of era. Which we all know is far from the case. Ronda is lucky to be in the weakest era of wmma for the UFC. Put her in there right now and she might be top 10 at best. Anyone with half a clue to defend against the arm bar and they have a great chance of beating that one trick do nothing bitch.
She'd be top 5, easily. Who are these absolute killers that have been introduced, and totally transformed the landscape? There is no weak "era". The division is practically the same as it's always been. She'd be right there. She only struggled against two great strikers who were almost built like men. Outside of those two, who's beating her? Even Nunes and Holm have showed that on any day they can be beaten by a lesser opponent.

The division is a crap shoot of mediocrity. There are no killers that Ronda wouldn't stand a chance against. It's all just kind of random, and her skills are right up there against anybody. She'd still be able to tool most into armbars. Most don't have a clue as to how to defend against it. She's an Olympian, fighting gym rats.

Reactions: YSB
''In any given moment, under the right circumstance, I think it is possible. You cannot tell me that it is physically impossible. It is possible that in any given moment that I could beat him. I simply believe in my possibilities.'

1715185804713.png

Back