Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

Enjoy retirement with the family man. Nothing to prove.

Reactions: HHJ
She probably is. She's got the sort of personality where it doesn't matter what good things happen to her, she's still going to take the bad things really hard. And when you've got her worldview, almost everything is a bad thing.
IDK, sounds more applicable to Jon Jones than it does her. She gave an interview but that was her first one in how many years? I think if it was a s bad as some users suggest she'd be bitching nonstop since she first withdrew from the public.

Reactions: HHJ
Y'all act like Ronda wouldn't uchimata Poatan into an armbar and it shows.

Well, Rogan did gargle into the fake hype about Rhonda being the greatest wmma. However, at the time the talent pool wasn't the best in defensive grappling from the clinch, even nowadays; Rhonda being a dirtbag and believing her own hype that's secondary, but the way she cleaned her division was amazing...

Until coach Edmund extraordinaire made her a boxer.

Well, Rogan did gargle into the fake hype about Rhonda being the greatest wmma. However, at the time the talent pool wasn't the best in defensive grappling from the clinch, even nowadays; Rhonda being a dirtbag and believing her own hype that's secondary, but the way she cleaned her division was amazing...

Until coach Edmund extraordinaire made her a boxer.
Why does believing your own hype make you a dirt bag??? That could happen to anyone. So easy to talk when walking from the couch to the fridge is your major achievement

Why does believing your own hype make you a dirt bag??? That could happen to anyone. So easy to talk when walking from the couch to the fridge is your major achievement
Well I'm certainly offended going to the fridge is a major achievement, I'd rather think going to the supermarket is a better one. /s

Trending GIF sports sport ufc mma ronda rousey ronda rousey 237 ufc 237  ufc237 rouesey

Ronda was Good, even very good at Judo. But she wasn't one of the true elites worldwide. She did have physicality over a lot of female Judoka and also had youth.

There's a reason the US has only had low single digit medal count in the olympics.

I still think to this day Ronda's worst matchup was herself and THE idiot coach telling her she's a good striker. She also had/has huge issues with self reflection.

Her first "loss" in a way was the Bethe Correira fight. If she did t win that fight by KO she may have not tried her awful striking against Holm.

Overall I think skill wise, Ronda is actually one of the best to do it, though that skill was 100% in the grappling.
Thanks for your insights.

Perhaps but Ronda doesn't come across as a nice person, rather a spoiled brat/bully
No way bro. I've never heard that one. Really?? Fuck. News to me. Can't believe it. Tell me more!

Back