UFC 297 is not worse than UFC 293

I would like for anyone to tell me why UFC 297 is worse than 293. Since so many people have been complaining these last few days and deemed UFC 297 as the 'weakest card ever,' I really would like to know what makes them think so. I'm pretty sure it's only because of the lousy co-main event and the fact that it lacks big names.

Please tell me why 293 was a better card than 297.
Would’ve helped the OP if you’d posted both so we could compare.

UFC 293 was a solid card because Australia and New Zealand have more than a few notable fighters representing their country and the matchups proved to be exciting.

The Canadian fighters on the roster currently don't have the same level of noteriety, but this UFC 297 card gives them the opportunity elevate themselves.

Arnold Allen vs. Mosvar Evloev is the only other fight besides the main event that I think is PPV worthy. It should be a good scrap.
Any card with brad katona on it leaves me weary.

Besides the main event, it's not even worth watching for free. Sean shitting on the wmma co-main is completely warranted. I don't know wtf the UFC is thinking trying to sell this turd salad of a card to the fans. I'll watch the main but that's probably it.
Allen vs Evloev should be a cracker. Have to a moron to fork out cash for this card though.

I would like for anyone to tell me why UFC 297 is worse than 293. Since so many people have been complaining these last few days and deemed UFC 297 as the 'weakest card ever,' I really would like to know what makes them think so. I'm pretty sure it's only because of the lousy co-main event and the fact that it lacks big names.

I don't care. It's a good card IMO.

This will be my first ever live MMA event. I'm so hyped! Got great seats too.

It's better than half the PPV from last year

They're as bad as each other. But hopefully the fights are exciting and fun

I don't care. It's a good card IMO.

This will be my first ever live MMA event. I'm so hyped! Got great seats too.
Enjoy it my man!

And as you said, it's not a bad card at all. It just isn't what 299-300 will be but who care?

I guarantee you the fights will be great.

1. TS, show me all the people saying this is the "weakest card ever." This thread wreaks of strawman.
2. This is obviously a weak PPV with a garbage co-main. But it's not the worst ppv ever. These things aren't mutually exclusive.

I don't remember the numbers and forget half the fighters names. UFC 297 looks good though, if that is the one about to happen.

Mayra Bueno Silva is attractive and ugly at the same time. I can't make up my mind about her.

Back