Ufc 301 prediction?

Pantoja v. Horiguchi is an awesome matchup and I'd be super interested in that fight but sadly that would not do much for most casuals. That would be a great co-main event for another title fight.
I mean pantoja on a main event ppv will make casuals cry already.

Yeah, I was laughing because it's such a ridiculous thing to even verbalize when you have a monster of a fight to take care of first. Hill brutalized Glover; Hill's no joke.

Agree 100%

But there is that Strickland fight so he’s probably thinking if it goes like that he could do it again 21 days later which seems crazy but I guess is possible

Other good ones:
Ian Garry vs Colby Convington
Brunno Hulk vs Shara Bullet

Other good ones:
Ian Garry vs Colby Convington
Brunno Hulk vs Shara Bullet
Hulk vs shara isn’t main event worthy for a ppv at all let alone a fight night. Honestly I’m the really curious win what the main event will be for 301, and it’s none of the ones u just mentioned.

Hulk vs shara isn’t main event worthy for a ppv at all let alone a fight night. Honestly I’m the really curious win what the main event will be for 301, and it’s none of the ones u just mentioned.
I wasn't thinking about them for the main event, it was just a suggestion of fights on the card.

Back