What’s the scariest/most ominous piece of music of all time?

Last edited:
Funny that the OP posted a Ff track cause I immediately thought this. This is end of the world type music.

Another strong recommendation is Shlomo. He makes some trucked up music. I think he's seen some ish. Very talented producer though. He could make a symphony out of pop cans and popsicle sticks.

Once again, for some reason I can't share links/video?(I think that it is something in my phone settings). However, on topic, I nominate anything by the band Portal.

OK, the last one's cheating. Posting anything related to Peter Sotos in this context is cheating. Hell, posting Whitehouse in this context is cheating. Just be glad I didn't post Buyer's Market. That entire album is absolutely soul-destroying. Peter Sotos is a sick fucking human being who should be slowly tortured to death.

OK, the last one's cheating. Posting anything related to Peter Sotos in this context is cheating. Hell, posting Whitehouse in this context is cheating. Just be glad I didn't post Buyer's Market. That entire album is absolutely soul-destroying. Peter Sotos is a sick fucking human being who should be slowly tortured to death.

This is the most ominous current 93 track for me.

Agree on breaking Peter Sotos on the wheel btw

This is the most ominous current 93 track for me.

Agree on breaking Peter Sotos on the wheel btw

I remember when I was a freshman in high school, for part of our poetry unit in English class, we had to bring in the lyrics of some song of our choice to analyze. I'm pretty sure I brought in the lyrics to an Alice in Chains song or some such similar garbage. I wish I had been into Current 93 at the time so that I could've brought this in. I mean, I probably would've been committed to an insane asylum, but it would've been hilarious.

As for Peter Sotos, breaking on the wheel sounds like a good start, but scaphism is probably better.

Back