Whats your experience on mobile like

The Servant

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
These Argyle adds have become something else, 2/3rds my screen are unusable. I have times where some of this stuff is blocking my keyboard and I can't even post.

Literally adds stacked back to back the point this site is becoming unusable for me. Disappointing as all hell as I love browsing at work.

Call into work. You get the day off and get to surf Sherdog...

charlie-sheen-winning.gif

It's a bit funny to me because every ad I see I don't think 'I should get that'. I pretty much make a mental note to not ever buy from that company.

So Sherdog is making revenue from these ads and the ad companies are losing revenue from me. This era of the net is extreme Monkey time.

That being said I should get off my ass and log in via brave.

I never minded ads in websites until some time ago, I used to think it's only fair that the sites I like get some ad revenue.

But lately things got totally out of hand especially in mobile space. Ads that cover half the content and autoplaying videos everywhere.

So I said fuck all that, started using Brave and never looked back.

Switched to brave on my desktop and phone. Other than not having to install adblock, the actual use experience is similar to chrome.

We are talking about the ads specifically here on Sherdog? Yeah these are rough dealing with these on PC. Even worse with my iPhone 12 mini.

I dont bother trying to view this website on mobile. Cant imagine how flooded this forum is with ad buys.

Downloading a third party app on my phone isnt acceptable. Things ive learned over the years through work will keep them off my phone.

Back