***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

You jock hop more than Vegas strippers. Impressive athletic feat VoggboozleCroak.
My favorite players are HaliGOATen, GOATthany Edwards, GOAT Harden and Luka GOATcic in no particular order

I enjoy watching great players do great things.

My favorite players are HaliGOATen, GOATthany Edwards, GOAT Harden and Luka GOATcic in no particular order

I enjoy watching great players do great things.

Take off the knee pads and stand up, CroakVoggBooz.

Malone should be ejected and suspended from team activities for 5 weeks

Cant be intimidating these upstanding referees who call a fair game every night

Minnesota making this look easy. Denver looks desperate.

Lol @ this fat fuck thinking this is Serbia where you can assault a black man without repercussion

We have rights in America buddy

Denver doing a lot of crying to the refs now that they don’t have the friendly rigged like they did against my Lakes.

I hope Haliburton and Brunson turn into a rivalry.

Minnesota making this look easy. Denver looks desperate.

Its a pretty wild turn of events especially considering sports media has been saying for months it looks like nobody is on Denver's level.

Hey look, refs being more ass again. Someone on Denver should find a Lakers jersey, lol.

I don't know why the Nuggets don't rely on Jokic taking more shots. Spend too much time trying to get injured Murray going and they get down double digits.

I don't know why the Nuggets don't rely on Jokic taking more shots. Spend too much time trying to get injured Murray going and they get down double digits.
Because he doesnt have the cardio to do that

them flapjacks finna KO that fat son of a bitch if he jumps too high

Back