4 a.m. - 10 questions?

Well, hey, it's cold in here. Most people worth a shit have lives that don't line up with this time play. Not wanting to stick out as an anomaly for the potential of being seen as this night hobo. I remember this feeling as a little kid. I was living in a motel once and, and mine was close to the bus stop/pick up, but shit's always brutal cold in the winter and little kids are mostly weinies, so I open the door and peel the curtains to watch for the bus and we sprawl out our shit and, I say, this is Claudia Cardinale, shut up, just watch this, hold on here she comes, OOOHHHH! , and then the bus scramble. It don't matter.

What's wrong with being a night hobo?

Reactions: lsa
Ah, a question. Why thank you Australopithecus. ...Um...well there's a stigma. "wrong" I think is the wrong word. I can speak for over arc, but yeah it kinda doesn't make sense as stated, the heated jungles, and my experiences I think, if I got 'em down, not everybody, certain people would know if I was bullshitting, when you got deep cred like what is it, Jay Lo, when you know you know, cheap coffee, grey donuts, legit,you know you know. Why? would you do that, plowing stakes in your turf? for what. What's you give back, what block.
I'd like to say I'm sick of it from wherever, and i am, but who cares.

I think, and I'm talking to myself, I think fight, I may be wrong. I think everyone has their stand, not just Rep./Dem, I think this fucking lather of ideology, and not through bad intent or ingrained hatred, "hatred," .."Bad Intent," "LIberal," "Democrat",

Dudes, Dudes. This hole, this nook, this place, most of you don't know, my headspace, two or three left maybe, ..but, ...it was over. It wasn't a suicide, but all of this was going in the toilet, the website, the forums. I got the "Do It" you got three days to salvage what you want. 3 days salvage 8 year

Before I bought my first home, I lived in a hotel for a year. Oilfield job, big pay and hotel paid for 21 days of the month. I didn’t see the point of renting a spot to be “home” for 10 so I just kept my room.

A couple of girls seemed really turned off by that and one asked why I was homeless. I don’t understand the stigma I guess since it was honestly super convenient. Hotel restaurant with good food, cleaning service, monthly rate.. it was actually sweet and I miss it in some ways.

Four in the morning
Crapped out
Yawning
Longing my life away
I'll never worry
Why should I?
It's all gonna fade....

I was with you until "it don't matter"... It's it "doesn't" matter...
you can't use those hyphenations in one sentence and have them implying two different things. You can't quote him using the hyphenations and then use the same hyphenations to highlight the correction. You are either using them as quotations or emphasis. One or the other, not "both."

you can't use those hyphenations in one sentence and have them implying two different things. You can't quote him using the hyphenations and then use the same hyphenations to highlight the correction. You are either using them as quotations or emphasis. One or the other, not "both."
That's two sentences... <28>

Back