Any Usman fans still left???

I'm not a fanboy of any fighter, but he's one guy I would always watch fight. One of the most impressive specimens I've seen and an All Time Great.

Despite having multiple personalities , he doesnt ever stir up drama or have altercations in between fight camps.

His best days are behind him and he knows it. Cant really train properly , and is caught up in the ratrace of civilian life. Id like to see a rematch between him and Chimaev. 😈

I came here to defend his performances or atleast some of them but you're just tlaking about his unbearable personality lol

Still here. People threw the same shit they threw at Woodley and Aljo about being boring at Usman.
I get why people don't care for his personality, but hating him for this is stupid. Also, one can't deny he's one of the greatest fighters we've ever seen.
Really?
Because he’s not even one of the best Welterweights we’ve ever seen. His championship resume is pretty weak.
Jorge x 2 (non-deserved either time)
Colby x2 (non deserved once)
Gilbert.

Even looking at things and the respective fighters at the time in their careers, it’s still not great.

Who?

Only kidding, I remember Kamaru. I just wasn't aware he ever had fans.

I think he loses his next fight no matter who he fights in top 10
Why? He lost a close decision against the current champ in his last WW fight.

I'd favor him over anybody except Edwards and Shavkat and possibly Garry.

When did Usman have fans? Seems like a fake nice guy imo.
I've liked him as a fighter since he was on TUF as part of the Blackzillions. Destroyed everyone they put in front of him.

Definitely Garry, he showed great take down defense against Anthony Smith.

Usman is the GOAT, fuck the haters.

Usman got some "fans" when he fought Chimaev because people hate Chimaev

kinda how Marlon Vera got a bunch of "fans" because people hate O'malley

I only started hated O'Smelly after he got that 69 tattoo.

he's not going to get better, all down hill from here

its been 4 years since he won a fight. If he won tomorrow you can be sure everyone jumping on the bandwagon tho.
I had to look it up as I was shocked reading that, it's been 2.5 years not 4 years.

Hell yeah. I actually liked his style: elite wrestler, of course, but also he devised a very effective striking toolbox for himself, despite lacking both foot and hand speed. I have always appreciated Usman, but especially since he rid us of couldley shouldley Woodley, who was one of the worst champs we've had under 185.

Yeah, I actually wasn't initially a fan of his, but when he started toning stuff down he grew on me. He actually is a fairly likeable character. Him stepping up to face Khamzat on short notice and making it a dog fight was awesome.

Similar.

I like him as a fighter and what seems to be his actual personality.

His dress up act persona was fucking annoying as shit.

Despite having multiple personalities , he doesnt ever stir up drama or have altercations in between fight camps.

His best days are behind him and he knows it. Cant really train properly , and is caught up in the ratrace of civilian life. Id like to see a rematch between him and Chimaev. 😈

What the white belt trash is this....

Can't say I'm a fan but how can you say his best days are past him? He was kicking Leon's ass until that head kick KO. He also only lost to a majority decision in their 3rd fight so it's not like Leon absolutely dominated him on the cards. Not to mention he had a very competitive fight with Khamzat without a full camp. Dude is still elite.. Leon just had his number in their 3rd fight and Khamzat is just a huge WW and had a full camp. Doesn't mean Usman couldn't still beat the top guys in the division outside of Leon..

Back