Media At weigh-ins Hill looked to be in the best shape of his life

Cazanciocu

White Belt
Reaction score
Finally he took the training seriously ... he looked better than ever. I put my money on him Knocking Pereira out.

He has a punchers chance, and the chance to drag Alex down and win by gnp, but the longer the fight goes on the worse it's going to be for him.

He has a terrible stance to be fighting a leg kicker at this level and he may end up getting chopped to bits.

Looks soft compared to me. I look better than that even if I eat like shit and don’t work out for months.

Until he turned sideways.

Jokes aside, I can see this almost being a pick-em early.

It may come down to who draws first blood.

Rooting for Poatan to get the KO though.

+1

A bit unrelated too, and no one is saying that losing to Poatan is embarrassing, but seeing how Pereira has matched up to everyone since Adesanya, he’s dwarfed everyone. I didn’t expect him to be bigger than Jiri let alone Hill. Israel has nothing to be ashamed of other than his antics

He doesn't have anything that Poatan hasn't faced before on plenty of occasions.

He will either try and wrestlefuck Alex or probably get caught on the feet and put to sleep.

Always punchers chance, but that's all I give him.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again if the threads keep being made.

Jamahal Hill did ok in ufc 300 weigh in

He doesn't have anything that Poatan hasn't faced before on plenty of occasions.

He will either try and wrestlefuck Alex or probably get caught on the feet and put to sleep.

Always punchers chance, but that's all I give him.
Pereira is slow and old. I think Hill speed advantage is going to be too much for Pereira.

Pereira is slow and old. I think Hill speed advantage is going to be too much for Pereira.
You know what tends to slow opponents down? ...getting kicked in the legs by a giant, scary Brazillian.

He wants to look good for his funeral.

Hill is very good at countering when his opponents throw low kicks.
Izzy was repeatedly referred to as the best striker in the UFC, "on another level" and other such crap and even he was still getting repeatedly nailed by those leg kicks.

I think Poatan is far more worried about being grapplefucked than Hill's striking.

Izzy was repeatedly referred to as the best striker in the UFC, "on another level" and other such crap and even he was still getting repeatedly nailed by those leg kicks.

I think Poatan is far more worried about being grapplefucked than Hill's striking.

Yeah, Hill's gnp could be a real danger and he may be desperate to drag Alex down if his legs are failing.

He has a punchers chance, and the chance to drag Alex down and win by gnp, but the longer the fight goes on the worse it's going to be for him.

He has a terrible stance to be fighting a leg kicker at this level and he may end up getting chopped to bits.
When has Hill ever shown to have takedowns? LMAO like where the fuck is this logic coming from? Did the retard Joe Rogaine say this or something and all you are parroting him?

he maintains a physique similar to Anderson's, as far as how/where he carries fat, how dense his musclature is. that is to say, he isn't a person who lifts weights for aesthetics(GSP) but whatever he is doing got him to the show. IMO it cant hurt but only help anyone to do sport specific lifting snd add SOME lean muscle

id say he's between 15 and 20 percent body fat, Poatan is probably around 5.

When has Hill ever shown to have takedowns? LMAO like where the fuck is this logic coming from? Did the retard Joe Rogaine say this or something and all you are parroting him?
This may come as a surprise to you but this is MMA, the fighters also train takedowns. If he's losing the striking, you think he won't try something different?

This may come as a surprise to you but this is MMA, the fighters also train takedowns. If he's losing the striking, you think he won't try something different?
Oh is it MMA? Is that what all this is? No fuckin way guy. Thought this was slap boxing. You just blew my mind guy.

Back