ATF Brace Rule

5yfvlsziiqda1.jpg

CT.

Actually there is one bull pup style rifle that passed the AW Ban, but only because it didn't have a pistol grip..
Kel-Tec-RDB-C-5.56-Nato-Feature.jpg
That's actually a cool gun. I thought about buying one but the safety isn't reversible (I'm a lefty). The other RDB models have an ambi safety but I prefer the mag release on this one.
There's also a "featureless" Tavor X95, you're saying that's banned in CT though?

8753.jpg

That's actually a cool gun. I thought about buying one but the safety isn't reversible (I'm a lefty). The other RDB models have an ambi safety but I prefer the mag release on this one.
There's also a "featureless" Tavor X95, you're saying that's banned in CT though?

8753.jpg
Yeah, they don't play the fin grip game up here. Anything with a pistol grip has to be a specifically manufactured "Other" or Pre Ban.

Yeah, they don't play the fin grip game up here. Anything with a pistol grip has to be a specifically manufactured "Other" or Pre Ban.
Looks like a Mini 14 is good as long as it doesn't have a folding stock. Which is weird considering that's what Anders Brevik killed 67 people with. Oh those silly gun controlls.

@FyrFytr998 Or get something like this.

https://www.dark-storm.com/dsi/ds-1...k-storm-ds-15-non-nfa-firearm-moe-5.56-black/

The DS-15 Non-NFA Firearm MOE does not fall under the definition of an "Assault Weapon" in CT, NJ, MD, or DE and therefore is legal in these states. It is NOT Legal, however, for MA, NY, CA, or Washington D.C..

• It is not a RIFLE, as it does not have a stock and is not designed to be fired from the shoulder.
  • It is not a PISTOL, as it has a barrel length of 12.5" and features a forward vertical grip, as it designed to be fired with two hands.
  • It is not an AOW, as this firearm has an overall length greater than 26", is not designed to be fired from the shoulder and features a forward vertical grip.

Damn, I've had a SAR Tavor for damn near 10 years. Going to buy that asap! Thanks!

You're welcome. :)

The trigger pack is one thing, but it's the adjustable trigger bow that really makes the difference. I've got mine set too light but haven't felt like taking it back apart to make the adjustment. Not cheap, but definitely a big improvement over stock.

@FyrFytr998 Or get something like this.

https://www.dark-storm.com/dsi/ds-1...k-storm-ds-15-non-nfa-firearm-moe-5.56-black/

The DS-15 Non-NFA Firearm MOE does not fall under the definition of an "Assault Weapon" in CT, NJ, MD, or DE and therefore is legal in these states. It is NOT Legal, however, for MA, NY, CA, or Washington D.C..

• It is not a RIFLE, as it does not have a stock and is not designed to be fired from the shoulder.
  • It is not a PISTOL, as it has a barrel length of 12.5" and features a forward vertical grip, as it designed to be fired with two hands.
  • It is not an AOW, as this firearm has an overall length greater than 26", is not designed to be fired from the shoulder and features a forward vertical grip.
Already own something similar. I just took all my pics down. My first rifle was in fact a Mini 14, then a Ruger PC Carbine. Then I drank the Kool Aid and went in on "others". Now I'm wishing I had just stayed with my PC Carbine. I was on a single caliber single magazine system that was pretty much all I'll ever need for home defense in urban/suburban situations. 9mm out of a 16" barrel gives you .357 ballistics with a little extra reach. Will probably buy another PC Carbine in the future, it's a great bug out rifle.
PCC_MG_2018_RUGER_CARBINE_31.jpg

New Back packer Model
magpulpcbackpackerstock_inset2__49908.1640190339.jpg

Already own something similar. I just took all my pics down. My first rifle was in fact a Mini 14, then a Ruger PC Carbine. Then I drank the Kool Aid and went in on "others". Now I'm wishing I had just stayed with my PC Carbine. I was on a single caliber single magazine system that was pretty much all I'll ever need for home defense in urban/suburban situations. 9mm out of a 16" barrel gives you .357 ballistics with a little extra reach. Will probably buy another PC Carbine in the future, it's a great bug out rifle.
PCC_MG_2018_RUGER_CARBINE_31.jpg

New Back packer Model
magpulpcbackpackerstock_inset2__49908.1640190339.jpg
Henry just came out with a 9mm carbine that takes glock mags and has a threaded barrel, pretty awesome for restrictive states.

Henry just came out with a 9mm carbine that takes glock mags and has a threaded barrel, pretty awesome for restrictive states.
Over $900 though.

Speaking of which, it's crazy that Glock hasn't made some sort of 9mm carbine yet. Guess they hate making money.

Well It's official. My state governor is going to try and add "Other" firearms and Pre Ban AR's to the existing AW ban. So what's likely to occur is registration with both the state and feds. Which works out, because once issued a AW cert, all limitations of the weapon are off. I can SBR and put an actual stock on it.

Looks like a Mini 14 is good as long as it doesn't have a folding stock. Which is weird considering that's what Anders Brevik killed 67 people with. Oh those silly gun controlls.

I can never understand the stupid rules clearly made up by people who have no knowledege of guns and don't need guns b/c they are protected by people with guns.

But they ban an AR15 but the mini 14 is still totally fine. How are they different other than AR15 looks scary.....maybe answered my own question. Probably the people who think AR15 stands for Assault Rifle 15.

Back