Before Poatan, Izzy was becoming a decision machine

mma.gif
3-1 for all eternity at the end of the day. That's a grown man mocking a child by the way, which just proves how insecure a man Izzy actually is if he can hold a grudge against a literal child for years. Best thing for Izzy fans would be to do what BJ fans eventually did (many years too late) in regards to GSP: admit Alex is the better fighter and move on.

Poatan has achieved multiple things Izzy could never do, such as multiple Glory titles and winning the LHW belt, then defending it afterwards. The rivalry is over, Izzy was always going to take his one win and go home, we all know it. He shot down giving Alex the trilogy in MMA during the literal post fight interview, then the guy had a mental breakdown after getting the brakes beat off of him by Strickland, someone who was supposed to be a layup defense for him.

Izzy was an active champion, which I respect him for. He was a decision machine based directly on his opponents intelligence. If they realized that Izzy only has power if someone is coming towards him and playing into his counter striking, they stayed inactive on the outside like Brunson and Yoel, while Izzy has never been the fighter to press the fight unless he was already in a finishing sequence. Bobby Knuckles and Costa tried to press early, but couldn't hurt him and dictate the pace for the entire fight, as Izzy does have a great sense of picking up on opponents timings. Poatan showed that Izzy can be pressured via leg kicks and cage cutting if you have the ability to knock him out, thing is not many did up until now. Sean is notoriously pillowfisted and not only dropped Izzy in the first round, but almost finished him right there, coasting to one of the most dominant challenger performances ever. I think the wear on Izzy's chin is showing, time yields for no man.

If DDP finishes him, Israel will be done for IMO. Guy won't be able to recover from back to back ass kickings, especially if he's submitted or TKO'd, which is how I see the fight going. Overall, Adesanya will go down as a remembered champion for his activity, but he'll never be as beloved as other fighters like Anderson, GSP, or even BJ as he has such a stinking, awful, abrasive personality which is mirrored in the overarching majority of his fanbase.

Punking Alex’s son that did that same thing to him 7, or 8 years earlier. When the child was EIGHT YEARS OLD. That is who he points at right before falling over.

And you think that’s a good look? Something to be proud of?

Creepy lowlife fan of a creepy lowlife fighter.
3-1 for all eternity at the end of the day. That's a grown man mocking a child by the way, which just proves how insecure a man Izzy actually is if he can hold a grudge against a literal child for years. Best thing for Izzy fans would be to do what BJ fans eventually did (many years too late) in regards to GSP: admit Alex is the better fighter and move on.

Poatan has achieved multiple things Izzy could never do, such as multiple Glory titles and winning the LHW belt, then defending it afterwards. The rivalry is over, Izzy was always going to take his one win and go home, we all know it. He shot down giving Alex the trilogy in MMA during the literal post fight interview, then the guy had a mental breakdown after getting the brakes beat off of him by Strickland, someone who was supposed to be a layup defense for him.

Izzy was an active champion, which I respect him for. He was a decision machine based directly on his opponents intelligence. If they realized that Izzy only has power if someone is coming towards him and playing into his counter striking, they stayed inactive on the outside like Brunson and Yoel, while Izzy has never been the fighter to press the fight unless he was already in a finishing sequence. Bobby Knuckles and Costa tried to press early, but couldn't hurt him and dictate the pace for the entire fight, as Izzy does have a great sense of picking up on opponents timings. Poatan showed that Izzy can be pressured via leg kicks and cage cutting if you have the ability to knock him out, thing is not many did up until now. Sean is notoriously pillowfisted and not only dropped Izzy in the first round, but almost finished him right there, coasting to one of the most dominant challenger performances ever. I think the wear on Izzy's chin is showing, time yields for no man.

If DDP finishes him, Israel will be done for IMO. Guy won't be able to recover from back to back ass kickings, especially if he's submitted or TKO'd, which is how I see the fight going. Overall, Adesanya will go down as a remembered champion for his activity, but he'll never be as beloved as other fighters like Anderson, GSP, or even BJ as he has such a stinking, awful, abrasive personality which is mirrored in the overarching majority of his fanbase.

Why is Alex's son making fun of a grown man getting KO'd?

I wasn't laughing at any elders at 8 years old.... and i don't laugh at them now.

STFU .. lessons get taught kid

I wasn't laughing at any elders at 8 years old.... and i don't laugh at them now.

So you believe that a grown ass man should hold grudges against other peoples children to...teach them a lesson? What was the lesson exactly?
Mate, if this thread keeps going, you very easily may overtake Dreyga as the most brain dead Izzy fan on the forum, so keep going.

All in all, I would definitely keep you away from my children, that's a certainty.

So you believe that a grown ass man should hold grudges against other peoples children to...teach them a lesson? What was the lesson exactly?
Mate, if this thread keeps going, you very easily may overtake Dreyga as the most brain dead Izzy fan on the forum, so keep going.

All in all, I would definitely keep you away from my children, that's a certainty.

I would keep my children away from you and your disrespectful family.

He taught that little kid a lesson he will never forget... a lesson his "come to daddy" father couldn't teach him.

That was fuckin great. Kid deserved it.

Yeah man

if i had done that (well I wouldnt have) but if i DID my dad would have killed me hahah

Its not like Izzy kicked the kid in the face. He just fell over. Oh no!!!! omg child abuse!!!!!!!!!!!

The hate boner Poatan fans have for Izzy is something else. The guy isn't even champion and people are still talkng about him lol.
Im a fan of both fighters and they both deserve big time respect.

I would keep my children away from you and your disrespectful family.

He taught that little kid a lesson he will never forget... a lesson his "come to daddy" father couldn't teach him.
What Izzy did was fatherless behavior, not fatherly lessons. If your dad taught you to keep grudges against literal children, you had a Strickland's dad level dad.
It is unfortunate that you have already copulated, as judging by the genetic lineage, we didn't get any new surgeons from your line.

What Izzy did was fatherless behavior, not fatherly lessons. If your dad taught you to keep grudges against literal children, you had a Strickland's dad level dad.
It is unfortunate that you have already copulated, as judging by the genetic lineage, we didn't get any new surgeons from your line.
Savagery FTW

Back