Media Belal Muhammad owns Sean Strickland

Sean beat the living shit out of Adesanya for 25 minutes, standing toe to toe with a world champion kickboxer and controling the distance/timing/engagements.

Belal was funny here, but Belal has nothing on Strickland.

lol ain’t no way you compared belals wins to beating fucking Izzy. Sean was champ, Belal will never be nor beat anyone close to Izzy’s level
I didn’t? I merely compared finishing statistics. Maybe read my post chief. Classic Strickland fan

Maybe we should look at finishes over top 10 guys. Oh look at that, they’re even with 1 each. Hell let’s do finishes over top 10 guys in the last 3 years, oh wait Sean has none. Easy to cherry pick stats mate.
“Strickland has more finishes than belal in the same time period.”

“Yeah, but if you don’t count some of Strickland’s they have the same amount! Checkmate, mate!”

Lol

“Strickland has more finishes than belal in the same time period.”

“Yeah, but if you don’t count some of Strickland’s they have the same amount! Checkmate, mate!”

Lol
yeah it’s satirical, he used an arbitrary number of 8 years so I used some arbitrary figures too. All good if you didn’t get it though!

yeah it’s satirical, he used an arbitrary number of 8 years so I used some arbitrary figures too. All good if you didn’t get it though!
oh, it wasn’t stupid as hell, you were just pretending to be dumb. You’re good.

fighters beefing on Twitter is so cool and edgy.

if you put in the hard work and time you to can be a keyboard warrior.

Belal has one finish in the past 8 years, against Stricklands five finishes in the same time period..

Magomedov is a never has been who's gone 1-2 in the UFC. He got KO'd in the PFL against a guy you've never heard of. Prior to that you have to go all the way back to 2020 to find a stoppage win for Strickland against Brendan Allen, before he went on his win streak. Chris Curtis also knocked him out 2 fights later.

So Sean has two stoppages in his last 10 fights against guys who were not ranked in the top 50. He got murder KO'd by Pereira in the first round and lost his belt on his first defense.

Belal is correct saying Sean talks a big game but then does a strict point fighting, defense first, split stinker style.

If we're talking about welterweight, it isn't even a competition. Belal is head and shoulders the better welterweight.

Magomedov is a never has been who's gone 1-2 in the UFC. He got KO'd in the PFL against a guy you've never heard of. Prior to that you have to go all the way back to 2020 to find a stoppage win for Strickland against Brendan Allen, before he went on his win streak. Chris Curtis also knocked him out 2 fights later.

So Sean has two stoppages in his last 10 fights against guys who were not ranked in the top 50. He got murder KO'd by Pereira in the first round and lost his belt on his first defense.

Belal is correct saying Sean talks a big game but then does a strict point fighting, defense first, split stinker style.

If we're talking about welterweight, it isn't even a competition. Belal is head and shoulders the better welterweight.
Does Strickland live rent free in your head or something?

You can hate the guy and respect his skills at the same time. He's notably more accomplished than Belal as a fighter and it's really no debate. Strickland says shit to sell a fight (which he does good at, he's drawn fantastic PPV numbers in his last fights) and you take it seriously for some reason, he's even pretty vocal about his own weaknesses as a fighter.

I don’t like Belal but he has a point here…

Sean talks like he would fight to the death

But then fights like he is in a point boxing tournament…

sure he lost a belt in his first defense, but he also WON a belt against “The greatest striker in the ufc” by marching him down.

Strickland has a higher finish rate per fight in the UFC. That is an indisputable fact. Belal has no room to talk.

How do you think Belal would fare at middleweight? Probably not as good as Strickland..

Belal "remember my name" Muhamad implying someone else is a boring fighter is also pretty funny, truth be told.

Both dull as shit in the cage my boi.

There is a LOT of truth in what belal is saying. Sean's fans in here acting like him beating izzy erases that truth, but it really doesn't, and it isn't that relevant to the larger picture of what was said.

Last edited:
Back